User avatar

robyns37

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: I Feel So...

    Thanks a lot for the comments Snoink. I agree with you, about the storytelling and imagery. I've always had problems using literary devices and things like that, I've always just ...

    Jun 11, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: There.

    Yeah, I agree with Krupp. I like the imagrey, but I felt didn't completley understand what you were saying. I feel like if you made it a little clearer, then ...

    Jun 11, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Mountain and the Pebble

    Just quickly, the words got a little more spread out on this post then they actually are. In my original poem, the second 'down' is actually just below the last ...

    Jun 9, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Disaster

    Wow, thanks for such a thorough review. I'm going to try and take all of your suggestions for revising this. I actually didn't really do any research for this piece, ...

    Jun 9, 2008


the crickets are humongous
— snapshot