-
Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?
I was looking for a place to submit my writing to get feedback or just to get my name out there and I stumbled unto this after a few hours. ...
Jun 11, 2008 -
Re: Music
I've got a three way tie right now, and it changes frequently: My Chemical Romance-The Black Parade/Dead! Rise Against-The Sufferer and the Witness/But Tonight We Dance Flobots-Fight With Tools/Stand
Jun 10, 2008 -
Re: The Audition
I agree with Mad. The short lines work fairly well on this piece. Also, it isn't typically something I would be interested in, but it held my attention most of ...
Jun 10, 2008 -
Re: Juno
Love this movie!!!! "Your shorts look especially gold today..."
Jun 10, 2008 -
Re: School Writing Club
Thanks for all the great ideas so far everyone. I've been bouncing them off the perspective club advisors and they really like them. In answer to a few questions: We ...
Jun 10, 2008 -
Re: The Mountain and the Pebble
Just quickly, the words got a little more spread out on this post then they actually are. In my original poem, the second 'down' is actually just below the last ...
Jun 9, 2008 -
Re: The Mountain and the Pebble
The Mountain and the Pebble At the top of the mountain there sat a pebble. A lone fragment loosened after years of struggle. Then, a small wind swept across the ...
Jun 9, 2008 -
Re: Talk About It
I kinda agree with some of the other posters on this forum. The structure is a little odd. I think that this fragmentation that you did would work in some ...
Jun 9, 2008 -
Re: The Disaster
Wow, thanks for such a thorough review. I'm going to try and take all of your suggestions for revising this. I actually didn't really do any research for this piece, ...
Jun 9, 2008 -
Re: School Writing Club
That's a really great idea bear. Our school does poetry month, where we all find our favorite poems and distribute them to the rest of the school. Your ideas are ...
Jun 9, 2008 -
Re: School Writing Club
Thanks for the replies so quickly. We have an announcement system, but it isn't very efficient. And we have a literary magazine in the school which I am the editor ...
Jun 9, 2008 -
Re: Hey Everyone
I kinda write a little bit of everything. I have alot of poetry and a bunch of fiction stories in progress. I like writing stories, but they get pretty long ...
Jun 9, 2008 -
Re: School Writing Club
Okay, so for next year I'm trying to start a writing club in my school. I already have a teacher advisor and I'm in the process of getting the Principal's ...
Jun 9, 2008 -
Re: The Disaster
The Disaster He could hear the gentle roar of helicopters approaching in the distance. The sounds of the rudders overpowered the crying and screaming coming from the drenched people on ...
Jun 8, 2008 -
Re: The night comes back to me
Wow, if that's a true story, then I'm really sorry. I think that other then what the other people pointed out, this story was excellent. I disagree slightly with Heidigirl666 ...
Jun 8, 2008
