User avatar

rlw92

  • Randomosity Re: The Funniest thing thats ever happened to you

    Hmm Too many to tell and big enough space I can't really be arsed to fill. But the most recent embarrasing moment I have is getting so drunk, the other ...

    Nov 16, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    *Walks into YWS cafeteria, steals all the fresh food while noone is looking and leaves*

    Oct 12, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    *Walks into YWS cafeteria, steals all the fresh food while noone is looking and leaves*

    Oct 12, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: 10 and 11 year old Thugs brutally torture two boys.

    Sorry if i offend anyone but if i knew my kids were gonna turn out like that, I would beat the evil out of them before they ever thought of ...

    Sep 24, 2009


All hail the mighty Glow Cloud.
— Welcome to Night Vale