User avatar

rlw92

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi Im Rhys :D

    Thanks for the warm welcome ladies it is well recieved. I do hope to enjoy my stay here and learn everything i can about story telling, any help or advice ...

    Jul 13, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: The Angel's Gallery [Grand Reopening]

    Title: Michael and Manson Genre: Other fiction I am trying to get as many reviews on this as possible. So if you have any time on your hands a review ...

    Jul 12, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Michael and Manson

    Thanks dude I have edited it now to your guidance. :D

    Jul 12, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi Im Rhys :D

    Hey people! My name is Rhys, known else where as rhys chaos, known here and over most of the net as rlw92. I have always been interested in reading books ...

    Jul 12, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Friends And Enemies

    In the beginning, there were three, Sophia, Louisa, and then me. Sophia, The cool one, my best friend. She drove Louisa round then bend. Louisa, Rich, pretty, spoiled, With a ...

    Jul 12, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: The Mask

    Firstly i enjoyed this poem short, sweet, simple and a theme a lot of people can relate to. As each day passes we grow more insecure, No longer the child ...

    Jul 12, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Reviews by Carlito :)

    Hey mate I wouldn't mind getting my work revied so if you have sonme time on your hands take a look. If not dont worry it's all good.

    Jul 11, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Michael and Manson

    Michael and Manson Michael stared almost hypnotically into the whirlpool of shadows that was the entrance to the ironically named sunlight falls woods. "Ha," Michael thought to his self, from ...

    Jul 10, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I keep humming each day

    I keep humming each day, Looking at the path you may take one day. Knowing deep in my heart… That you would come looking for me And sweep me into ...

    Jul 2, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Welcome, Storm

    Right maate I know im new but it seems I have to review something so I will review this. First of all most of this didnt make no sense I ...

    Jul 2, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Luna 1

    Yeah this story was really really good and i honestly couldnt think of anything that i could tell you to make it any better than it already was. Keep it ...

    Jul 2, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Young DeL

    Hey im new here and i would like to become good at something for once in my life so im gonna hone my skills at writing, heres my first short ...

    Jul 2, 2009


What holds you betwixt panic and serenity? That is, if it's not among the many querulous quagmires unfit for elaboration.
— soundofmind as Emiliano Achillinus