User avatar

rlw92

  • Lyrics Re: The Angel Of Adrenaline Rap

    (Heavy drum intro) I'm the angel of adrenaline (Scream) (Heavy guitar beat kicks in) I'm the master of the mission The last edition of elite Soldiers of submission Bow down ...

    Sep 26, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Forest of Secrets

    Right mate firstly this was the shortest story I have ever read probably and it doesn't really build up into anything. The opening line didn't really hook me. You could ...

    Sep 26, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: The Review Shack [open]

    Hey Dude Whenever You Have Some Freetime I Could Do With A Review Mate: It's not that long btw.

    Sep 25, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: 10 and 11 year old Thugs brutally torture two boys.

    Sorry if i offend anyone but if i knew my kids were gonna turn out like that, I would beat the evil out of them before they ever thought of ...

    Sep 24, 2009
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Sylenit

    I liked the futuristic imagery you set in this and should keep focusing on using that. But one thing i did have a problem with is that you didn't really ...

    Sep 24, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Big Mistake

    The Big Mistake It was on a dull and dark windy winters afternoon when I made the biggest mistake of my young life. Staring at the frost bitten grass leading ...

    Sep 24, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: She never wears plaits

    This story didn't really appeal to me. For a start the never wearing plaits didnt make sense, it is more the title of a thriller than of a rather short ...

    Sep 24, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: a rap, based on society

    I really enjoyed this piece bro. The flow and rhyme was good and the topic is something that all of us can relate too. Keep up the work dude.

    Sep 24, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Two by Two

    I really enjoyed this as reading this poem through i did think at first that it was about a war soldier in the camps. But having the narrator being a ...

    Sep 24, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The loner

    I did quite enjoy this poem but i agree with Snoink above that a suicide poem is really rather cliche and usually follows a simple depressing pattern. All i have ...

    Sep 24, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Pills (tenative title)

    I enjoyed reading this dude. I liked the references to her being a shy sun in a thunderstorm and the irony of her seeing marilyn monroe in her mirror. I ...

    Sep 23, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Prolouge

    Right i did just write a review for this but my laptop crashed. Im sorry so im basically gonna give you the jist of it. I believe this has potential ...

    Sep 23, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Nevada Falls

    I enjoyed that dude. ALl i can say really is i felt it could have done with a bit of a better build up to her stepping forward. But I ...

    Sep 16, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Saying Goodbye

    So things change once again, life's path taking another bend. Another era another adventure, time to go see hidden treasures, but it is and never will be my pleasure, to ...

    Jul 16, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: *Which path to take entry*

    She stepped off the boat and beheld a delight of wonders, blundering in the candle light, fantastic worlds any she could choose to plunder. Smooth crystals grew on the cavern ...

    Jul 14, 2009


Oh, I'm sorry. My friends are in the popcorn and I have to save them.
— Tori Hansen, Power Rangers Ninja Storm