User avatar

rlw92

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Amber-short story

    Right if im totally honest with you I didnt really enjoy this story. I felt that a lot of parts needn't be used as they just seemed to drag and ...

    Oct 14, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Death for Love

    This is an interesting piece. I like how you managed to build up and describe your characters feelings by using their movements and whatnot, you really did manage to pack ...

    Oct 13, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    *Walks into YWS cafeteria, steals all the fresh food while noone is looking and leaves*

    Oct 12, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    *Walks into YWS cafeteria, steals all the fresh food while noone is looking and leaves*

    Oct 12, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Janitors Prologue (Trash)

    This is a very interesting start to a novel i would be very interested in reading more of. But I did notice a few mistakes. Firstly, put a comma after ...

    Oct 5, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Red White -Opening.

    I did enjoy reading this, it was a very simply structured piece and the dialogue I really thought was superb. Although I do want to know a little more information ...

    Oct 5, 2009
  • General Articles Re: Windchill

    Right I did enjoy this. I love reading stories about memories and past feelings, it always manages to intrigue me. First thing I did notice though is that you use ...

    Oct 4, 2009
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: White

    I did enjoy this quite a lot and felt that you set a very interesting and curious atmosphere of mystery that people would like to find out more about. I ...

    Oct 1, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Something I Totally Drummed Up

    This is a really simple piece of poetry which i did like. All the advice i can give you is make the poem a little longer as there was no ...

    Oct 1, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: White Minds (R)

    I reckon this has potential, as some of the short lines shocked me. IN a good way of course :D I reckon you should string all these lines together into ...

    Oct 1, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: A random fact about yourself

    Random fact about myself is that I can backflip

    Oct 1, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: The Final Dance

    Watch the stars by night time and I promise by the day, This one last kiss I will not miss as the sunshine fades away. Fly we must across the ...

    Sep 30, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Runaway

    This is a enjoyable little story and a good read but there is a few little points i would like to bring up. For one you didn't have to basically ...

    Sep 27, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: @@@@@@@@@@@@ :)

    @ This strange, odd, curious symbol. It’s a small whirlpool, Whirling off into infinite. (Shouldn't it be infinity?) A bottomless pit, Falling down in to nothing. Or a large coliseum, ...

    Sep 27, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: The Angel Of Adrenaline Rap

    Yeh sorry if the spelling is a little off or anything guys. I started writing this on msn to a friend and I guess I must have forgot to check ...

    Sep 27, 2009


"Peace sells, but who's buying?"
— Megadeth