User avatar

rlw92

  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Ocean

    Right I did enjoy this it was very captivating and had me hooked almost immediately from the start. As soon as i read the part about how she was abused ...

    Mar 29, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Gods Don't Belong Here

    Thanks for the review dude, I'll make some changes. Yes I agree that there wasn't a very clear understanding of why he chose that particular night to kill himself. Earlier ...

    Mar 28, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Gods Don't Belong Here

    Gods Don't Belong Here He stood there staring at the stage, heartbeat racing, his veins pulsing, legs shaking and sweat dripping slowly down the spine of his back. His eyes ...

    Mar 28, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Memoirs of Ali - Chapter 2

    OMG! I read this because the first chapter had me slightly interested by the concept, but this........this has hooked me now dude. I really would like to see how Ali ...

    Nov 22, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Jason Keane: Taking back Lisa Patterson...Part1

    *Ok so this is an idea I'm thinking about in which I would like to create an action/adventure series about a modern day hero. So I came up with this, ...

    Nov 21, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: The Funniest thing thats ever happened to you

    Hmm Too many to tell and big enough space I can't really be arsed to fill. But the most recent embarrasing moment I have is getting so drunk, the other ...

    Nov 16, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: OCD poem

    Right I have wanted to write a poem about the sufferings I had with this disorder for a while, but sadly this is all I could come up with. I ...

    Nov 9, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: katy lost her virginity yesterday

    Right i really enjoyed this! It really drew me into the mindset of a cautious, sensible female virgin, also the twist at the end where the boy is an absolute ...

    Nov 5, 2009
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: DIFFERENT. Dark/Horror/Sci-fi Flash Fiction. 1000 wds PG-13

    Right I would just like to say I did really enjoy this. You told it really well. I enjoyed the part where she is talking to kids from her bedroom ...

    Nov 2, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Cm punk song (you have to know him to understand)

    CM Punk is the man! Probably one of the best heels in the WWE atm, then again i guess that's why you don't like him. ;)

    Nov 1, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Military Fiction

    This was an enjoyable little read. I liked the dystopian setting you have managed to construct and how we can see from a inside perspective of this resistance soldier; I'm ...

    Oct 31, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: I Dreamed of Timmies, Once

    This was a nice little story. But for god sake split up your paragraphs and speech; people will not want to read it if it just looks like a huge ...

    Oct 31, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Life is Death

    yeh this was so good! I enjoyed reading that well done.

    Oct 31, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Flames

    Flame "Help!" they howled. "What's going on." one child sobbed. "I'm burning! I'm burning!" the maths teacher shrieked, as she died. I could hear the cries of the kids even ...

    Oct 22, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: The Suicide

    Ok firstly nice opening line, it had me hooked straight from the start and made me want to continue to read. I liked how you described the way you wanted ...

    Oct 22, 2009


I don't think so alliyah, but don't quote me on that.
— TheBlueCat