Random avatar

rholste

  • Poetry » Romantic, Dramatic Re: Longing

    Thank you very much, this review was extremely helpful! As I had said, this more started as scribbled thoughts in a notebook, so much of it indeed was far too ...

    Sep 17, 2013
  • Poetry » Romantic, Dramatic Re: Longing

    Thanks for the review! I definitely do need to make it shorter, this was just getting my ideas out! I was trying to make it read like one big run ...

    Sep 17, 2013
  • Poetry » Romantic, Dramatic Re: Longing

    Thanks for the tip! Formatting was especially tricky because I was on an IPad so hopefully tomorrow I will be able to clean up the formatting problems! Thanks for the ...

    Sep 17, 2013


It is only a novel... or, in short, only some work in which the greatest powers of the mind are displayed, in which the most thorough knowledge of human nature, the happiest delineation of its varieties, the liveliest effusions of wit and humour, are conveyed to the world in the best-chosen language
— Jane Austen, Northanger Abbey