User avatar

rhiasofia

  • Randomosity Re: The Graveyard.

    Twilight: 13 Harry Potter: 67 Miley Cyrus: 35 (-1) Hunger Games: 58 Vampire Diaries: 47 YWS: 75 Pretty Little Liars: 40 X-Men: 52 Books: 57 Pigs: 51 Music: 66 Facebook: ...

    Jun 25, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: Rename The User Above You [2]

    Stardust (I always think of Ziggy Stardust when I see your user)

    Jun 25, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: Ban the User Above you [10]

    Banned for being about to sneeze on that open hand. I mean, gross, weren't you ever taught to sneeze in your elbow? Think of the children.

    Jun 25, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: [Song Title] In My Pants

    Pour some sugar on me in my pants

    Jun 25, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: The singing game

    Dogs are Looking Up (Paramore) What's the best type of food?

    Jun 25, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: Telephone, Chinese Whispers, Rumor Mill, Grape Vine

    @Wolfare1 has a rash that was eaten by @PenguinAttack trying to solve it.

    Jun 25, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [9]

    I went to Disney World a few weeks back for Show your Disney Side and Star Wars weekend. I dressed up as Belle and Disneybounded as Princess Leia so I ...

    Jun 22, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS group photo!

    Can I be in the T.A.R.D.I.S. in the air, with my torso and head stuck out? You can just draw me like my avatar photo, long brown hair, confused face. ...

    Apr 21, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [9]

    Me in my Rosie the Riveter costume. Apparently all the ones with me doing the Rosie flex are too big, so you'll have to settle for just the face. IMG_1530.JPG ...

    Apr 20, 2014
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Gay rights? (cont)

    @Spotswood, I think you've become my favorite person. From (plus there are catholic girls). :smt003 to this little jewel like Zeus came down in Greek mythology and banged his human ...

    Apr 9, 2014
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion: should the father have a say?

    Ok, @CowLogic, I know that this is a super late response, but I was just reading this and saw this... Drugs, bad mindsets, a rape culture... all these things are ...

    Apr 9, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: World War of Grammar

    Back with a grammar report

    Apr 8, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Pink Floyd Sucks!!!

    Oh my gosh! I had a little panic attack, got my heart rate up in anticipation of bashing the Floyd hater, just to find this...you shouldn't do that to people.

    Apr 8, 2014
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Gay rights? (cont)

    @Lumi, slowclap for you. That was really great, really well said, really perfect in all ways. Thank you. @Verser, I don't believe you'll be able to discuss gay marriage if ...

    Apr 6, 2014
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Gay rights? (cont)

    @carbonCore, I'm glad that you see it as a question of human rights. I think everyone here agrees with you on that. The only reason we made it such a ...

    Apr 3, 2014


Daddy Long Legs are more closely related to crabs than spiders and somehow the idea of crablike creatures with spider legs that have escaped the entrappings of the primordial sea and now crawl over land and can walk up and down walls and ceilings creeps me more than I can adequately describe.
— Snoink