User avatar

rhiasofia

  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    Looking shadily over @verser, "Erm, I've got a police call box...erm, somewhere. And, er, one of my mates is a police woman...well, erm, kind of. Should I..." She trails off, ...

    Feb 9, 2014
  • 2014 Writing Olympics Re: Event 2: Go Away and Stay Away!

    Sacrebleu! Je vous interdire parce que étant telle un bigot insolent contre la beauté et l'émerveillement de mon royaume merveilleux, France, est socialement inacceptable ici. Avez-vous rien appris

    Feb 9, 2014
  • 2014 Writing Olympics Re: Event 1: Fanfiction Antics

    Avengers fan fiction, the story of how Loki became the ruler of Midgard. “Agent!” I started up from my laptop, bangs tumbling out from their pins with my jerky motion, ...

    Feb 8, 2014
  • WRFF Archive Re: fortis' Poetry reviews

    Hello fortis'! Put these up today and haven't gotten anything yet, and I wrote them in a style I don't usually use, so I could really use feedback. Feel free ...

    Feb 7, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: Ban the User Above you [10]

    Banned because standing armies are a threat to society

    Feb 5, 2014
  • Contests Re: Song Poems Contest

    Thanks! I love you for choosing that one :D

    Feb 4, 2014
  • Contests Re: Song Short Stories!

    Sure thing, that'll work.

    Feb 4, 2014
  • Contests Re: Song Poems Contest

    Me, me, me! I'd love to do this. I love The Beatles, Rolling Stones, Ed Sheeran, Kate Nash, Florence + the Machine, Lily Allen, and Never Shout Never. Pretty much ...

    Feb 4, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: Would you rather...?

    Shirt, I hate feet :P Would you rather be a journal for people to write in, or a book to tell people stories?

    Feb 3, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: You Know You're a Nerd When...

    You know you're a nerd when you explain the meaning of a quote to your philosophy teacher by referencing spongebob

    Feb 3, 2014
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Battle of the Sexes (Please Follow The Rules)[3]

    -374

    Feb 3, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: Things You Shouldn't Say...

    Winston Churchill is dead. What shouldn't you say to a balloon in a room full of porcupines?

    Feb 3, 2014
  • Contests Re: Anti-Love Poem Contest

    Count me in! Can't promise it'll be any good though :P

    Feb 3, 2014
  • Contests Re: Song Short Stories!

    Hey, I'd love to do one! If it isn't too late :P. I really like singer songwriter, alternative, indie rock, or classic rock. Pretty much anything that isn't country.

    Feb 3, 2014
  • Randomosity Archive Re: last person posts here wins [6]

    I dunno. I'm lost.

    Feb 2, 2014


Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.
— Albert Einstein