User avatar

retrodisco666

  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you #2

    Chutney

    Jun 7, 2014
  • Art & Photography Re: Accepting character sketch

    Hey, I know this might be a bit depressing and what not but I've recently written a poem about Rapunzel with cancer. If you felt up to it could you ...

    Apr 6, 2014
  • Media Reviews Re: i, Robot Review (The Book)

    HELLO! I must say that i now intend to read this book, but i have a question. Is the novel self contained and how it ends that could be enough, ...

    Aug 11, 2011
  • Media Reviews Re: Second Glance by Jodi Picoult

    Second Glance is a novel written by Jodi Picoult. Picoult, is in my personal opinion, one of the most talented authors of all time. Second Glance is her tenth novel ...

    Jul 17, 2011
  • Poetry Discussion Re: How to write in iambic pentameter

    Hi! I am a theatre as well as English student so I know your problem. For me, I couldn't write in iambic pentameter until I did a duologe from "A ...

    May 27, 2011
  • Fiction Discussion Re: The Most Disturbing Book...

    Only one book has ever made me shiver with disgust and that's Regeneration by Pat Barker. A good read, but you have to have a strong stomach, as some of ...

    Jan 20, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Skitttttttles

    hey, I'm not really sure how to review photography but i will give it a go. it's very pretty i'll give you that! The purple skittle on top with the ...

    Dec 8, 2010
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Favorite poem?

    Hmmm . . . ether "when you see millions of the mouthless dead" by Sorley or "Dead mans dump" by Rosenberg. Both world war one poems and both queally good! ...

    Dec 1, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: Suggestions

    Thank you. I shall not be looking up Chandler. I was not a big fan of the big sleep to be honest, put some of the others look interesting. Thanks ...

    Oct 28, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: Suggestions

    I need some new books to read but I don't know what. This is some of the recent ones I have read. Empress Orchid The lovely bones The colour purple ...

    Oct 27, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Tropical Sunrise

    That is beautiful. You are so lucky to have taken this. It is truly breath taking. Also I feel I should point that you must have some serious skills as ...

    Oct 9, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Fashion Design!

    Hey, I think a name like Kayla if I am being honest. I liked them and though they were pretty. I think the second one is better but I liked ...

    Aug 31, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Megg's Art Thread

    Hi, I am not a great fan of all the ones up to Lapras, but after that they took my breath away. Especially the make up one. Truly amazing :D. ...

    Jul 22, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you #2

    Blonde

    Jul 3, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Name the Character Above You

    Zevran Dex A female , tall, blond, Vampire. Is evil and seduces people and kills them.

    Jul 3, 2010


Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened.
— Winston Churchill