User avatar

retrodisco666

  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: The Gentleman

    This was truly incredible. It reminded me of a Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde type scenario :) I have a question, where is this set? When I started reading it ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Last Waltz

    Hi! I really liked this :) I liked the fact, the i is not capitalised, and no capital letters, it reminds me of poets who like this, decided the asthetic ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Wrong

    Hi! I like everything your written here :) though I'd work on your form. If you look at a poem called the raven by e.a.Poe and looked at his form, ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The boy you have to watch

    Hi! The first thing I'd suggest is the title. I think I'd change it to something Like a one word; cutter, maybe? I like the sardonic tone of the final ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: All The Voices In My Head

    Hi I like the want for a dream concept, :) The repetition of any dream will do, I think this hinders the poem rather than aids it, maybe just at ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: the inklings

    Hi. I like how it has very little form, almost like an E.E.Cummings poem (just with a little more form) One thing I would not change is capital letters. Make ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: On the Wind

    Hi! I really liked this, it reminded me of days by phillip larkin (part is in my signature, check it out) I would seperate it into two stanzas personally, to ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Life in my ice-cream salad.

    HELLO! I love food related poems so it's an immediate winner :D I think what really makes this poem is the depth of your descriptions, though a few more adjectives ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: I need help Believing....

    Hi! I'm going to get straight into things :D Your first stanza is amazing. The rhyme did not feel forced, it flowed really way, and was an amazing hook to ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Twisted Nursery Rhymes

    Jack and jill went up the hill to fetch a pail of water. Jack held jill down, by her crown, until she was fully under. Up jack got, and home ...

    Aug 27, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Jack and Jill

    Jack and Jill went up the hill to fetch a pail of water. Jack held Jill down, by her crown, until she was fully under. Up jack got, and home ...

    Aug 25, 2011
  • Media Reviews Re: i, Robot Review (The Book)

    HELLO! I must say that i now intend to read this book, but i have a question. Is the novel self contained and how it ends that could be enough, ...

    Aug 11, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: Can we get 2000 replies before Christmas?

    I wonder what fish think about, I mean really. - 47

    Aug 9, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Ready to Review!!!!

    HI! If you could take a look at that it would be much appreciated :D ~Retro Disco666

    Aug 9, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: You Never Wanted Me.

    Hi! I have one suggestion! I think everyone would read the red first, I know i did. And it summed everything up. I didn't feel that it justifyed the rest ...

    Aug 5, 2011


You'd better wise up, Pony... you get tough like me and you don't get hurt. You look out for yourself and nothing can touch you, man.
— Dallas Winston, The Outsiders