User avatar

retrodisco666

  • Archive Re: Heavens Mutant Children ( Daemonica High) CLOSED.

    Jasmine I walked into the room to find it completely empty. A room to myself. This school has finally started to do something right I thought to myself.I walked around ...

    Oct 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Heavens Mutant Children ( Daemonica High) CLOSED.

    . . . How the hell did I not realise that. I will rectify soon-ish

    Oct 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: Heavens Mutant Children ( Daemonica High) CLOSED.

    Jasmine I stormed to the front of a line to get my timetable, others new betters than to question me. I gave my name and recived my schedule and my ...

    Oct 16, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Alone

    Silented1- I could not agree more. My view started to change and I realise that it makes no real sense, I just wanted to post something. Thank for being honest ...

    Oct 16, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Alone

    Shall I throw pennies in a well, making magic wishes? or shall I toss my dreams upon a falling blue star? Should I see a fourtune teller, offer her my ...

    Oct 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: Heavens Mutant Children ( Daemonica High) CLOSED.

    Name: Jasmine Drudge Age: 16 Gender: female Species:Vampire Weakness/Strength: Can not be in regular exposure to sunlight, can never truly love, will live forever. Has above human strengths and speeds

    Oct 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: Heavens Mutant Children ( Daemonica High) CLOSED.

    I will take one!

    Oct 12, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Knowing Lilly Devwa- chapter two

    The cab driver held an outstretched grubby hand. I slapped down with a twenty as I threw open the door. "keep the change," I yelled. "Thanks," He yelled pulling away.I ...

    Oct 9, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Tropical Sunrise

    That is beautiful. You are so lucky to have taken this. It is truly breath taking. Also I feel I should point that you must have some serious skills as ...

    Oct 9, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Knowing Lilly Devwa - chapter one

    My phone jumped to life on my bedside table. It echoed loudly throughout my small New York apartment. I reached across and flicked on the brown faux lamp illumanting the ...

    Oct 9, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Every Good Boy Deserves Favour

    Thanks for the comment, He is nto a teacher no, he is a madman. Actually insane. He thinks he has an ochestra but really it is all just in his ...

    Oct 9, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Apocalypse

    Hey, Well erm, well um, well basically I loved it. It was very descriptive, very fast pacing, very "out there." You mad eme smile in places, you made me think. ...

    Oct 8, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Faerie-isms~3

    Hello, I am presumming this is part of a novel,yes? I have no read any of the toher chapters of the story but I do not think I need to. ...

    Oct 8, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: One Of My Days

    Hello, Positive points: *Very good imagery in places *Good Length *Was readable Negative pointes: *Very genric. The thing about the poem was that ti was very generic. There is nothing ...

    Oct 8, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Every Good Boy Deserves Favour

    This is based around the character Ivanov from Tom Stoppards' play "Every Good Boy Deserves Favour" ***** Every Good Boy Deserves Favour, simple to pick up. So why does the ...

    Oct 8, 2010


Change isn't inherently good, but you can't stop it, so let's just enjoy the ride. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
— TheSilverFox