User avatar

retrodisco666

  • Archive Re: The school of the seven *Starting*

    Jacob "Jacob why don't you introduce yourself?" Vitol suggested from the front of the class. I stood. "Bonjour. Je deteste tout le monde," I said with a smirk. She glared ...

    Nov 3, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: The school of the seven

    England, but they would learn about other countries history as well to be honest :D regarless though England

    Nov 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: The school of the seven *Starting*

    "Stupid school," I mumbled to myself. "It's a once of a lifetime oppurtunity, so you're going," I said imatating my mother. I walked through the front doors of the school ...

    Nov 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: The school of the seven *Starting*

    Well unless anyone objects we can start today. I would prefer my character to post last into coming into the school so if anyone wishes to start then post

    Oct 30, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Ode to Ice Cream

    I know right

    Oct 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: The school of the seven *Starting*

    I'll be nice, as long as we get one more person we'll be fine. And then we can start. We will be starting from actually going into the school for ...

    Oct 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: Heavens Mutant Children ( Daemonica High) CLOSED.

    Jasmine At least she didn't die in wein, she just saved your life," I said to the crows of people looking at me in disgust. "How could you, someone has ...

    Oct 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: Heavens Mutant Children ( Daemonica High) CLOSED.

    Jasmine "Big words for one person," I said pushing my way through the crowd of people. A couple of people were knelt around her crying. "Crying will get you no-where ...

    Oct 29, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Reviews! Reviews for sale!

    Idraxx and Jennyr - I have every intention of doing both of your novels but please be patient for them as I will read them all, take notes and then ...

    Oct 29, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: The school of the seven

    I didn't realise this but now I have added some infomation. They're either 16 or 17 so it doesn't really matter :L Unless you wish to add an age then ...

    Oct 29, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Ode to Ice Cream

    My life was simply empty, I was a shell nothing more. My tastebuds were so naive so dull and tired of the same. One day my mother came home, with ...

    Oct 29, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Jekyll was Hyde

    Woo! You are so in with a chance . . . hope more enter

    Oct 29, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: The school of the seven

    It would be something like Dual swords for weapon, as a means to fight. And another language such as Spanish or Chinese so they could blend in more in the ...

    Oct 29, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: I Am Me

    Hello, I am here as requested. I am sorry to say i can not offer anything more than what has been said. If I was to give you a review ...

    Oct 29, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: The school of the seven

    Good thank you!

    Oct 29, 2010


I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, and that enables you to laugh at life's realities.
— Dr. Seuss