User avatar

renttwin12

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: romance fiction

    This is a really cute story! I wanna know how it ends. I like the fact that it's relatable, because I'm sure all of us have been there once in ...

    Aug 16, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Truth about Roses and Violets

    So, I feel as though I need to start out by saying that you are an unbelieveable good writer. I can not write poetry to save my life, but you ...

    Aug 16, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Hard to Handle Part 1

    Hey, sorry. I didn't even realize how long this entry was hahaha

    Aug 16, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: One Last Song

    You are a genius at capturing such detail and emotion in such a short story. I loved it's simplicity but also it's depth :) p.s. I'd love reviews on my ...

    Aug 16, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Paralysed

    This is a very unique but great story! I don't think there is anything I can say that other people haven't already covered :) I would love to read more! ...

    Aug 16, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Hard to Handle Part 1

    You guys are too sweet! Thanks for all your support and reviews! :) i will be sure to write more. I just need to find the time to do it. ...

    Aug 16, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The reunoin

    You need a little more detail. It seems like just the bare minimum of the story and you could do so much more with it! Keep it up! I can't ...

    Aug 16, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Hard to Handle Part 1

    Hey guys, I would really appreciate reviews, (I'll be sure to repay the favor!) I'm just starting to get into story writing.....sorry if its a little controvercial! Thanks a million! ...

    Aug 12, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    Hey guys! I'm super excited to talk to people who enjoy writing as much as I do! :) looking forward to reading your entries! :D

    Aug 12, 2010


"It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be."
— Albus Dumbledore