User avatar

renttwin12

  • Romantic Novels Re: Secrets - Chapter 3

    P.s. I forgot to ask you if you could PM me when you post a new chapter, please? Thanks! -Rent

    Sep 12, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Secrets - Chapter 3

    So, I just finished reading all three chapters! I figured I wouldn't post something until the very end because I don't have any logistical info to talk about :) I ...

    Sep 12, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Purple - Chapter 2, Part 1

    I will reiterate this again and again; you are a great writer! Keep this going, and it could go far. The only complaint I would have is that this is ...

    Sep 6, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Golden Wings Chapter 1

    Hun, you need to continue this story....and soon! I love it! I really can't wait to read more...I'm dieing actually ;) keep up the awesome work! I have so many ...

    Sep 5, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: My Falling Sun 8

    I love your writing style! I am dieing to read more....really I am. :) there is only one thing I have to "complain" about; it all happened so abruptly. This ...

    Sep 5, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Hard to Handle Part 2

    Thanks! There is only one tiny problem with tht....i don't know how to make it a novel :(

    Sep 1, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Hard to Handle Part 4

    I opened the door, and saw the one thing in this world that could have lifted my spirits higher. Standing before me, bags still in hand, as though he had ...

    Aug 30, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Hard to Handle Part 3

    As soon as he was inside, he beckoned for me to follow him, and I did so quietly. He was instantly greeted by a man that seemed to be about ...

    Aug 30, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Hard to Handle Part 2

    The next morning, I awoke to a quiet, empty house. For that, I was grateful. They first thing that came to my mind was how on Earth I was going ...

    Aug 30, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Broken: Chapter One

    This is such a sad, and touching story. I really want to continue reading! Please write more!!!!! :) keep it up! i like the emotion you have in this story. ...

    Aug 30, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Can't Live Without Yout Heart

    I'm liking the story :) but I also feel it was rushed and that there could be some dialog. The beginning bothered me a little bit because I feel that ...

    Aug 30, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Purple - Chapter1, Part 1

    I also really like the story itself, but the formatting for me seems a little different. It's probably just because I'm not used to it! :) keep it up hun! ...

    Aug 29, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Hard to Handle Part 1

    Hahah that's it? :) I'll take that as a good thing...? Thanks :)

    Aug 19, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Taboo [1]

    I am really excited to see where this story is going! Right from the begining, I am in love with Lucas's character! I saw some errors in your grammar but ...

    Aug 18, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Hard to Handle Part 1

    Thanks a million! I'm actually not done with this story, if you can imagine, I'm trying to turn it into a book. hahaha :)

    Aug 17, 2010


I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
— Bilbo Baggins