User avatar

rememberme

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Suicidal Moon

    I'm sorry, it's rather lengthy. --- I live in this world, Of confusion and doubt, Where labels mean everything, I really like these last two lines they are really nice ...

    Nov 29, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: The Tiger, The girl, The boy and The face

    My favorite was the last one I love the colors and the expression on her face. The tiger was very beautiful I loved how you only drew the head. The ...

    Nov 23, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Octopus

    That's really good(:!!!!!!!! It's so cute. I'd like to know what you used to color him/her in? It looks almost like paints, or pastels?

    Nov 23, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: The Lovely Bones

    Lovely Bones, is an amazing novel. The movie was pretty good too, I liked the actress that played Suzie. Anyways, I thought the book had a huge effect on it's ...

    Nov 23, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: Any good books I can try?

    ANY Nicholas Sparks book if your into romance. For action, I would.. hmm shoot.. Idk I dont read action. For sadness get *Hatelist *The last year *I am furniture I ...

    Nov 23, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Books that were made into GOOD movies

    SO alot of nicholas spark books have been made into incredible movies. Like the notebook, message in a bottle, the last song, and dear john. All of those are really ...

    Nov 23, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Golden eyes, sunset lips

    Your hot breath hovered above my neck as you slid the tips of your fingers down my back. For the first time, I could feel everything. Suddenly you stop. Your ...

    Nov 23, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: I love you

    Woah wait! Sorry it's me again but... whahhh??? O.o! Your 12?!! If you are really twelve your a spectacular writer. You my friend MUST keep writing. It's obvious you have ...

    Nov 23, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: I love you

    You put the word "plait" in there alot, that kind of annoyed me to be honest. I loved the poem but I have no idea what that means lol(:. Anyways, ...

    Nov 23, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Love Lies

    Thank you Angel heart(: it was about my first love(:

    Nov 23, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Write What You Know

    I love this story. I love how you said you knew him then changed your mind. You made your readers feel the pain she was feeling. You made us understand ...

    Nov 22, 2010
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Rhyming Poems

    You can try rhyming ever other word. I dont know what a ballad is, but I ussually go through the alphabet and write down tons of words for each letter. ...

    Nov 22, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Lust or Love?

    I think this story is freaking sexy(:! Haha, but I think the word tongue was in there too much. You talked about kissing him constantly and you didnt tell us ...

    Nov 22, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Colorado with My Best Heart

    Clouds are cracking Blood is dripping But I am in Colorado with my best heart I love this line, it sounds so.. wow, descriptive. I can picture the clouds cracking. ...

    Nov 22, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Poison

    People usually drink wine with meals, Rosé, white or red regardless, I take a swig of poison, but don't take salt, but arsanic. What does that have to do with ...

    Nov 22, 2010


The adventures I enjoy are usually of a literary nature.
— Henry Winchester