User avatar

rememberme

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Impulse

    I love this, but you need to add more on, this is too short. Some of your discriptions were confusing and hard to understand. Here are some questions that need ...

    Dec 3, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: I Hate Him *1*

    I liked the second but I loved the first. Like I said, I think you should explain why she hates him. I'm really curious why.

    Dec 3, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Exhume

    So, here's what I think, this poem is astonishing. It makes me feel like I'm the person your telling to breathe. When you say exhale I exhale, when you say ...

    Dec 3, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: As yet forgotten

    I'm not much of a poet but here it is. I'm the overshadowed bush, I love how you started this poem, very nicely done. In a forest of trees, The ...

    Dec 2, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Anything Really (in collaboration with Snoink!)

    SO CUTE(:! I love your little cute forrest animals and the whole story was just like "ahhh" cute(:. I love your drawing you have real talent there, you should be ...

    Dec 2, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Another Edit... Yaaaaay (YWLJ)

    Yo broskeeeey. I think (honest opinion) this looks extremely fake. Truth sucks, but I just want to help. First off your coloring is freaking fantastic but the dark night lamp ...

    Dec 2, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: I Hate Him.

    I thought this story was very cute(:. It was so sweet, and funny. She seemed like a fun character to write about, but I'd like to know why she had ...

    Dec 2, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Bury the Body

    Sickness to insanity I question my humanity. My decaying family, Is all but what remains . This line, is very creepy. Why is your family decaying??. - Knifes into my ...

    Dec 2, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Death

    Death It can be slow and painful Or fast and quick It may be just a knife But one day you’ll figure out That’s what gets the job done . ...

    Dec 1, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: 6th Grade Dragon

    Haha I'm actually really shocked too. I thought at first to be honest, "mann this is gonna suck he drew it in sixth grade aha oh boy." But, I'm surprised ...

    Dec 1, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I'm here with you

    I do like this poem my grandma, who I was really close too died three years ago and I didn't think I would ever get over it. This is exactly ...

    Dec 1, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: For His Life

    For His Life First things firsts, I think you should capatilize the first letter of every sentence or peice. his eyes burned with anger, his stare directed at the walls, ...

    Nov 30, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Let's Say

    This peice was very good. It made me almost think about that really popular girl in school that leads the geek on and he falls in love with her and ...

    Nov 30, 2010
  • Information Desk Archive Re: What should we call the Wall?

    I like writers block. That's cute.

    Nov 29, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Umm...New Here???

    Haha you called yourself stupid? What the poop(:? Haha I don't think your stupid. Anyways, I'm more of a romantic novelist myself but sciencefiction is cool too. I'm glad you ...

    Nov 29, 2010


“Isn't it nice to think that tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it yet?”
— L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables