User avatar

rememberme

  • Narrative Poetry Re: Deleted

    Wow. Your really good. This is just... fantastic:D! Why have you guys grown apart? Hah! Shoooot! This could be a durnnn story!

    Nov 3, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: remember when...

    I really like this. I dont think it has much to work on at all. the moral is pretty simple and easy to understand. Remember when you broke my heart? ...

    Nov 3, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Perfect Rain

    This poem is really .. beautiful. It seems like you find comfort and serenity in the rain. I like that. The rain restores and renews things.

    Nov 3, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: crying on the cross

    I see him with his arms hanging unto the wooden cross. Nailed. I hear the screaming of his mother. I can feel the weight of the world pressing down on ...

    Nov 3, 2010


I just write poetry to throw my mean callous heartless exterior into sharp relief. I’m going to throw you off the ship anyway.
— Vogon Captain (The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy)