User avatar

rememberme

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: crying on the cross

    TheNewHero, I wrote this because I am going through a hard time in my life and I thought of all the suffering Jesus went through just so I could live ...

    Nov 5, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Leader.

    First of all if you dont have anything nice to say then dont say anything at all. Like your the one who should be judging others people work? Uh no ...

    Nov 5, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Phoenix Poem

    I dont ussually bag on others people work, but this doesnt make any sense. And the rhythm isnt very good. Your rhyming scheme isnt very good either, it sounds like ...

    Nov 5, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Leader.

    Our souls are in danger, our souls have lost We have done the damage but are refusing to pay the cost We have stood for what we believed in. And ...

    Nov 4, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: A Bitter Beauty

    I just love all your stuff. You freaking rock at writing. Heck yeah! I love this poem. Very nice and flowweey and just like wow(:

    Nov 4, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: We shared the forbidden apple

    This poem is amazing. You don't read things like this everyday. You are a really talented writer. I love how discriptive and how your words flow so smoothly. It's very ...

    Nov 4, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi Im new:)

    Howdy Chickaah! My name's Madison, on here I'm "rememberme". I hope you love YWS just as much as I do. I just started like uhh yesterday(: Lol. If you love ...

    Nov 4, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: curiosity

    curiosity got the best of me as it usualy dose i wonder "how come?" "Dose" It is spelled "Does" And how come what? and "what if?" What if what? all ...

    Nov 4, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Our Time

    AWWWWWWWWW this is so sweet and sad at the same time. Just reading it made me picture a girl crying on her pillow thinking of a boy who she knew ...

    Nov 4, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Strawberry Moon

    ooo pretty colors(: haha. and i like the discriptions very niccce. i like it alott. and the title is what pulled me in. It is very unique

    Nov 4, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Remember She Once was Innocent

    I like it, but the flow isnt very good, i agree with the person above me, it is awkward in places but i like it(:

    Nov 4, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: You.

    this is soooooooooo sweet, someones awfully lucky and whoever you wrote it for you must love them alot(: i loooove it

    Nov 4, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Sparrows

    did you take these? they are amazing and its so awesome how you captured the sparrow looking up between the leaves. They are really pretty. Your an amazing photographer.

    Nov 4, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: crying on the cross

    Thank you, and yeah I'm not the best speller(: haha, but I'm glad you were moved and that you both loved the poem. It means alot to me. Thank you ...

    Nov 4, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Pain Is The Only Thing She Swallows.

    I relate to this poem. I softend when I read it.... It's good.

    Nov 3, 2010


Adventure is worthwhile.
— Aesop