User avatar

rememberme

  • Lyric Poetry Re: For the Unknown

    I do like this. It's very different, and your rhythm and use of words are hard to follow, which I think that's how it should be. I like the message ...

    Nov 8, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: the frozen heart and the wood

    Hey chickah! It's me your homie rememberme? haha no foreal remember me?! lol. Okay so I really like this poem I like how its layed out and spaced out, but ...

    Nov 7, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Y.O.U

    Laugh at me if you want to Hide from me if you can Let me sink into you Like quick sand Chase me if you believe Stay here if you ...

    Nov 7, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Play of Life

    This poem isnt just about you taking off a mask after a play, it's talking about how people hide who they really are and I love that this poem gets ...

    Nov 7, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: LIAR.

    this poem is very unique and touching. I always used to write poems like this, and I can relate to you, and If you did write this from a personal ...

    Nov 7, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Autumn.

    how many times do I need to tell you?! YOUR FREAKING INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!! Forizzle my Nizzle omg your like so good at taking pics! I want your talent I'm going to ...

    Nov 7, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A Quarrel behind the Door.

    This is really good. It is unique and I can't quite tell you how, so sorry about that. All I know is that, if you wanted to you could make ...

    Nov 7, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: When The Moon is Bigger Than The Sun

    This is so good! I love the details and discription you put into this, I would love to read some more sometime this is just breathtaking. You worked hard on ...

    Nov 7, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Spending the Rest of my life <3

    HIYA Rememberme here just saying I know this isnt the best poem but review please and be honest(: I wrote this about my first love. I met you when I ...

    Nov 7, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: crying on the cross

    :D thank you and yes feel free to share with whoever you please(: thank you all for commenting. But, someone tell me if your work is in "feature work" what ...

    Nov 7, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Jealousy

    This is beautiful, and sad at the same time. It almost makes me want to cry, and it makes me feel so grateful that I can see. You described how ...

    Nov 5, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My Heart

    I like this poem. I dont know if you wrote this from a personal experience, but it's short and sweet and get's to the point. It's not one of those ...

    Nov 5, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Cow!

    Omg this pic is so CUTE i love the black and white effect, and it is a very clear and pretty picture, you have a farm? thats pimp(:

    Nov 5, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Border Collie

    This is a really good picture. You capture the dog very clearly and, it's.. wow, this picture looks professionally done. I really like it and I like the bubble on ...

    Nov 5, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: A battle won

    [Ok so I know this poem isn't the best but please be nice, and if you do have something negative to say please adress it nicely(: thankks.i][/i] She was young, ...

    Nov 5, 2010


If I'm going to burn, it might as well be bright.
— Frank Zhang