User avatar

rememberme

  • Art & Photography Re: Snakes and Ladders

    This photo is really good, and quite... vintage! I love this! your an amazing photographer!

    Nov 11, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Bring Me To My Home *tweaked*

    THIS IS SO GOOD. I could picture the music, the bursts, the blossoms the bliss. This is so very good and discriptive, your amazing. This is a poem I could ...

    Nov 11, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Kissing under twilight

    Your blue eyes sail on my rocky lips. Watching me as I speak. Dagger words slice my tongue as they leap from my throat, To your ears. I see your ...

    Nov 11, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Sundaes

    OMG this is really good! Your a fantastic artist! I can see how it got second but it should have gotten first! And damn those meanies to hell whoever stole ...

    Nov 10, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: crying on the cross

    AWWWW you cried?! OMG that touched my heart, and I'm so glad it touched yours! Thank you so much for reading it, and thank you so much for loving it!:D

    Nov 10, 2010
  • Research Re: I have a question about titles. >:D

    I think you should name it "Sea", infact that makes perfect sense! It seems like a mysterious and alluring title and of course you can either way, if you wanted ...

    Nov 10, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Remember me?

    Ohhh I like fiction(: and romance and suspense. I'm very particular, I have to read the whole first page and it cant start with someone in their home, and I ...

    Nov 10, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Remember me?

    Well thanks for the welcome(: My novel is about a girl named Rose, she has had a hard life, since her dad left her and her mother so she went ...

    Nov 10, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Remember me?

    Hiya, I just saw one that someone wrote, so I wanted to write one! First of all I'm 16 years old and I've been writing since 7th grade. I love ...

    Nov 10, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Swallowing Lies

    This is so touching and it grasped my heart and brought tears to my eyes. You are really good. And your only 15?! Your spectacular, and your writing is so ...

    Nov 10, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Touchable

    "I'll chase your soul like a shadow" "I want to burn beside you You're white like me And I'll follow you forever" I love these lines, they are very detailed ...

    Nov 10, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: I'd Follow You Anywhere

    awwwwwwwww(: This is so sweet! Who is this about?

    Nov 10, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Stranger

    O_o Mysterious.. ! Beautifully written, my love! This poem it really describes how you don't know who this person is, and I get a mental picture. I like the mystery, ...

    Nov 10, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Love Lies

    This was a blog but I wanted some reviews(: "Forever." I smiled. I couldn't help but to smile. I would do anything for this boy. This blue eyed, scrawny 14 ...

    Nov 10, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: It begins with a pencil and white paper.

    Your really good at drawing, their very detailed and I love the shading. The first one was very nice the first time I glanced at it I actually thought it ...

    Nov 8, 2010


Stop being mean to your self-insert character, you're just being mean to yourself.
— WeepingWisteria