User avatar

rememberme

  • Other Poetry Re: Sparkling Juipiter.

    The smile falls from the stars Liquiod spilling from the rims of my teeth A beautiful disaster An unforgetable memory A breath of roses Silent but sweet Tears dripping like ...

    Nov 18, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi im angelheart or angel

    Hiya angleheart! I'm remember me(:. I'll be your bud broskkey(:!!! haha, so tell me about yourself!

    Nov 18, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Sarah

    Awwww(: this is so sweet and touching! It reminds me of my little sister, I would do anything for her, and I'm sure you would do anything for yours! This ...

    Nov 18, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: In The Storm

    I liked this poem. And yes you can do it. Jesus will always be there to guide you, and he would never put you through something that he didnt think ...

    Nov 18, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I, Skinny Girl

    This is so sad. I was confused at first, but then I caught on and realized how meaningful this poem is. This poem, has a voice. It speaks to all ...

    Nov 18, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: abuse

    me laying on the floor broken still and peaceful but by then it will be to late... i will be broken unloved I like this poem it's very sad and ...

    Nov 18, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Moonboy

    This poem is very unique(:. Very nice. It is descriptive in some parts but not so much in others. I like how you opened the poem with sunflowers coming in ...

    Nov 18, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: A poem for BGL

    I agree with the first guy on corrections in grammar. Other than that, WOW veryyy niccce! It made me stop everything I was doing and focus all my attention on ...

    Nov 17, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Silence

    [quote="niccinic15"]Solemn faces often found, Your lips move but make no sound. Piercing silence fills my ears When Death comes to prove my fears. The soul to take is way too ...

    Nov 17, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: tears

    Short simple. All these things cause tears, tears are ussually brought to the eyes because of pain. I loved this poem, I love how short it is, and how it ...

    Nov 17, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: No One To Blame

    I really liked this poem! And your rhyming scheme! It was so good(:! But, these lines threw me off a little bit: The government, with rules so lame? Or is ...

    Nov 17, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: The Circle of Life

    "Beautiful personalities brought down,By discouragement, sorrow and grief,Millions of future leaders faded away,Only a handful makes it through with relief" These are my favorite lines! You did a grea

    Nov 17, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Your* Poem's Title is Probably In This One

    I wrote love lies(: and Remember me! My name is Remember me! Hehe! This is a really cool idea! Where did you come up with it? Do you mind if ...

    Nov 17, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Waltz of the Rose

    But the cold tile on your feetAwoke the memories of deceit That was the only line that kind of threw me off. Other than that *clapsverrrryloud* well done(:. This is ...

    Nov 15, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Kissing under twilight

    Thank you Night Shade(: My home daaawwwg! I wrote it like that because... haha Idk it makes the poem unique. I like that. I'm glad you liked it. I'm going ...

    Nov 15, 2010


You won't know the outcome of something unless you try it.
— manilla