User avatar

rememberme

  • Other Poetry Re: Attention

    Attention I’m trying to keep a hold of my emotions, I think you should leave out the "a hold" and just say, your trying to hold on to your emotions ...

    Nov 22, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Moving Forward

    (Hey I'm a new member and this is my first post on this site :]) I don’t know what to do. I feel like your kicking me out and letting ...

    Nov 22, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: The Voices In My Head

    So, I this was an idea I stored in my "Stuff I Should Use" folder, and came across today. I decided I'd run with it, and this is what I ...

    Nov 22, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Silence

    I do like this, I used to say to myself "I need some silence." Then at other times I hated all the silence. I understand what your poem is trying ...

    Nov 22, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Winter

    This is the first story I have ever read on here. I'm always to impatient to read any, but I saw yours and decided I'd give it a shot, and ...

    Nov 19, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: Rooftop leaping

    I like this! What is the "hha?"'s for though?(: It's very different, and unique. I like that you like to write like this. It's obviously about a monster trying to ...

    Nov 19, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Definitely maybe

    I like the ending and this poem is really sweet! Your friend should join YWS(:! Lol, but I think she has a very nice flow and is a good writer. ...

    Nov 19, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Death Alley

    I think at the end it should be one broken heart down _____ more to go.It's a good poem, it has murder and broken love/hearts in it. But, I dont ...

    Nov 19, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Insidious Eyes

    The poem didnt flow very well and after you rhymed one thing you ended the stanza with something that didnt rhyme at all. I do like this poem, someone hurt ...

    Nov 19, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: no longer belongs to me.

    I become matters of eternal,The memory is lost, spreadingat a speed of a cloud destructive, This part doesnt make any sense to me. I dont understand the part "cloud destructive"? ...

    Nov 19, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Echoes

    This poem makes my heart soften and my smile spread. (: It is very sweet good job(:!

    Nov 19, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Sparkling Juipiter.

    Haha I wrote it because I was bored. It has no point, or subject thats the point(: Thanks brooskey

    Nov 19, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Disappear

    You freaking inspire me! Your poems all of them are so unique and capture your auidence so well! I'm jealous(:! Your an amazing poet and you really have a good ...

    Nov 18, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Autumn.

    First picture: It really shows how the leaves are changing! It shows the effects fall has on the trees and all the pretty colors the leaves turn lol(:. I like ...

    Nov 18, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: All I'm Asking For

    I like this. It says what your really feeling. Who doesnt want someone to love them for being themselves? You shouldnt just love someone for who they pretend to be, ...

    Nov 18, 2010


Maybe we're all just complex human beings with skewed perceptions of each other.
— Ventomology