User avatar

reikann

rei o'clock

  • Welcome Mat Re: Newbie :)

    Hi, Anna-Berrie~ I love your name!

    Sep 2, 2016
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yo

    Hey, Whitlinger! What genre do you write?

    Sep 2, 2016
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Squires' Dormitory

    I, Sir Rei, having so nobly competed in the Review Day jousts and rode with the host of victors, now stake a claim on my jousting lance. Hi-ya! (@Mea - ...

    Aug 31, 2016
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Sir Rei Rides Out

    On my return to the order's headquarters, an errant knight did recognize my armor! As I moved to prove my deeds of valor, I was informed that the joust was ...

    Aug 31, 2016
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Heya! I look forward to seeing your work around!

    Aug 31, 2016
  • Welcome Mat Re: A New Adventure

    Hey, Chlerity! Good to have a veteran around; that can't hurt. I hope you enjoy yourself!

    Aug 31, 2016
  • Randomosity Re: Describe your self in 1 word!

    Food. Even I, dear children, am edible.

    Aug 29, 2016
  • Randomosity Re: Describe your self in 1 word!

    Vivacious

    Aug 29, 2016
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Screencaps

    @TheSilverFox we are secretly satin... Satin... or silk?

    Aug 28, 2016
  • Welcome Mat Re: Introduction to me

    Hi, Cutie Pie! Good luck with your writing!

    Aug 28, 2016
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [4]

    What?

    Aug 27, 2016
  • Welcome Mat Re: New here

    Hello, Arouet. Or should I say... SOKKA?

    Aug 27, 2016
  • Welcome Mat Re: Introducing Me

    Hey, Hannah! What sort of dog do you have?

    Aug 27, 2016
  • Welcome Mat Re: Im new here

    I love Hans Christian Andersen too! What's your favorite story of his?

    Aug 26, 2016
  • Lounge, The Re: Featured Member for August 24 - September 11: Reikann!

    WHAT IS THIS I GOT A WHAT HOW DID THIS /cough/ What a surprise! I am honestly shocked. Thank you, oh gods who determine the featured member! Should I give ...

    Aug 25, 2016


You're wrong about humanity. They are your greatest creation because they're better than you are. Sure, they're weak, and they cheat and steal and destroy and disappoint, but they also give and create, and they sing and dance and love. Above all, they never give up.
— Metatron (Supernatural)