User avatar

reikann

rei o'clock

  • OOC Archive Re: Pokébook: Hoenn [DT]

    @Reikann Is your Kirlia going to evolve into a Gardevoir or a Gallade? We wouldn't want the exact same pokemon in the future. He'll grow into a Gardevoir, for certain. ...

    Sep 3, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Pokébook: Hoenn [DT]

    @reikann I didn't see you mention them in the DT first, but now I do. Seeing as you did have the idea first, I'll gladly change my pokemon. I just ...

    Sep 3, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Pokébook: Hoenn [DT]

    Okay, I'll make Gallade a Kirlia and Flygon a Trappinch. Hah, oops. I guess I'll change my Kirlia and Trapinch secondary teammates. /has been too slow/

    Sep 3, 2016
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yo

    Fantasy, mostly, so science fiction I can get behind :) What can I say? Fiction is the best place for the fantastic!

    Sep 3, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Do You Believe In Ghosts? DT

    Danggit, I caught the inevitable grammar slip-ups. Oh well, the profile's mostly good!

    Sep 2, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Pokébook: Hoenn [DT]

    OH. Thank you. Eh heh.

    Sep 2, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Pokébook: Hoenn [DT]

    Er... mind cluing me in on what it meant as well...?

    Sep 2, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Pokébook: Hoenn [DT]

    @Poopsie, hop on, quick! There should be one spot left!

    Sep 2, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Pokébook: Hoenn [DT]

    I shall name my Swablu Seigfried and he will be a self-important pile of poof.

    Sep 2, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Pokébook: Hoenn [DT]

    Then Swablu evolves, and from a small pile of fluff and pudge, becomes a MASSIVE PILE OF FLUFF that is also A DRAGON. And still likes to sit on people's ...

    Sep 2, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Pokébook: Hoenn [DT]

    (And this is crazy) Well, you do appear to be Team Instinct, so The Heart role would appeal to you, wouldn't it? Gisp. I suppose Gardevoir is a bit too ...

    Sep 2, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Pokébook: Hoenn [DT]

    And you're using TV Tropes as character guidelines, too :') Be still my heart. I assume we *have* to be using the Five-Man Band. Toby's the Leader, Rafe is the ...

    Sep 2, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Do You Believe In Ghosts? DT

    Alrighty, I picked out and molded a preexisting character that seemed apt for the setting. So it's up! Woo!

    Sep 2, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Pokébook: Hoenn [DT]

    Oh heck yes Hoenn represent May I nab a spot?

    Sep 2, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Do You Believe In Ghosts? DT

    Hello! I'm in. Just letting you know!

    Sep 2, 2016


Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream.
— Mark Twain