Random avatar

regalredstar

  • Research Re: shakespeare quotes

    I'm writing a mystery novel that uses shakespeare quotes as its primary source of clues and I was wondering if anyone could help me find any interesting ones, particularly partaining ...

    May 31, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Defective (update 6/5)

    Wow, That was really good. It looks to be a book I would buy for myself and pssibly for my science fiction obsessed uncle too. There was only one thing ...

    May 31, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Typewriter

    Thansk to all of you for your imput! This story is currently going through a major overhall and I'll post it again when it's ready. ~®®§

    May 14, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Typewriter

    The Typewriter It had been two weeks since mom left me here at Uncle Louis’s house. ‘Spaghetti prison’, I called it due to the fact all uncle Louis ate was ...

    May 12, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Yelp

    A fun nonsense poem, it reminds me of poems I've read in children's literature magazines like Ladybug and Spider. On a minor note nat should be gnat. Other than that ...

    May 12, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: To Face the Flames

    The fire burned all around the nine year old boy. Smoke filled his lungs, and pain seared through his aching body. “Daddy,” he cried, “DADDY!” Fifteen-year-old Kyle Martins jerked awake ...

    May 11, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Ultimate Battle

    Great job! This poem stirred feelings in my soul and really captivated my imagination. However when I got to the end I felt that, though it got me to chuckle ...

    May 11, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Psychedelic Sock Monkey and Potato Man (School Project)

    Good as a piece of humorous fiction, not good as a superhero parody. So as long as you don't tell people that it is supposed to be a superhero story ...

    May 11, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Fantasy of Truth

    While I don't neccessarily agree with this poem's message, I did enjoy the feeling that the poem gives and loved how the beginning captured a bunch of abstract ideas and ...

    May 11, 2007


Stories don't end because you stopped paying attention.
— SJ Whitby