User avatar

rayhutch5

  • WRFF Archive Re: Wolf's Reviews

    Hi! :) I would love it if you could review the first chapter (split into two parts) of my novel. It's called "Anything But Normal". Here's the link: Be brutally ...

    Mar 12, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Title pending *suggestions welcome*

    Good start to your novel! I like the whole idea of this! :) I just have a few little critiques to improve this a whole lot. She collapsed to where ...

    Mar 11, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Pull the Trigger

    Very nice! I love how you just threw us into action and yet I felt like I didn't miss a beat. This scene felt very realistic; I was very surprised ...

    Mar 11, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Little Macey (1)

    Very good! I like the way that you don't necessarily have to tell the readers what's going on; you're just showing us. :) You're also very good at adding suspense ...

    Mar 11, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: All Dressed in Black -A Ballad

    This is really good! I think you should try writing more lyrics! :) I'd like to read more of your's.

    Mar 11, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: My Own Self-Pitiful Place

    Great job! You have wonderful rhythm here; the words just flow together. :) The only comment I have is that I enjoyed the verses more than I did the chorus. ...

    Mar 11, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Dear Diary.

    Amazing job! I could literally hear it on the radio (I made up my own little tune that I pictured with the lyrics)! :) You're really good! If this were ...

    Mar 11, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Little Macey (0)

    Wow. You really know how to give a reader a metal image. I felt like I was sitting right there next to Macey. Great story so far! :) I can't ...

    Mar 11, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Snap Chapter 1

    Nicely done! I like your descriptions here! They have a certain...grace to them, if that makes sense. :) I'm very interested to see where you're going with this story, so ...

    Mar 11, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Anything But Normal~Chapter One, Part One

    Haha, thanks! :) Yes, that would be so helpful in "real life". =D

    Mar 11, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Saving Aleogra -The Trouble Inside- Chapter 2

    Hi again! I decided to review this chapter as well since I reviewed the first. I like where this story is going and can't stand the suspense of what's going ...

    Mar 10, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Saving Aleogra -Entranced- Chapter 1

    First off, I just want you to know that I see a lot of potential in your writing. I love the storyline so far, and I must say that I ...

    Mar 10, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Endurance

    I liked the story you told here, but I feel like the timing and rhyming was a bit off. Who knows? Maybe I was reading it wrong. Overall, I think ...

    Mar 10, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Fire and Ice

    Absolutely love this! I especially enjoy the story that you're telling. There is a ton of emotion hidden in it that just makes the poem that much better. Your rhythm ...

    Mar 10, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Anything But Normal~Chapter One, Part Two

    Sorry for the sudden ending in part one of chapter one, but I thought that posting the entire chapter in one posting would be a bit overwhelming. Also, this is ...

    Mar 10, 2011


"The trouble with Borrowing another mind was, you always felt out of place when you got back to your own body, and Granny was the first person ever to read the mind of a building. Now she was feeling big and gritty and full of passages. 'Are you all right?' Granny nodded, and opened her windows. She extended her east and west wings and tried to concentrate on the tiny cup held in her pillars."
— Terry Pratchett, Discworld: Equal Rites