User avatar

rayhutch5

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Anything But Normal~Chapter Two

    I would love reviews on this! Be absolutely brutal! :) -Rachael I seemed to have forgotten how to scream. I could see that these two men were a threat, but ...

    Mar 13, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Anything But Normal~Chapter One, Part Two

    Xiahou Zay, thanks again! Your review helped out a lot! I'll make sure to edit part two as soon as I can! I should be posting chapter two sometime soon, ...

    Mar 13, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Anything But Normal~Chapter One, Part One

    Hi xXTheBlackSheepXx! Thanks for the review! I see exactly what you mean; thanks for pointing those mistakes out. What was perfect? It almost sounded like she was being sarcastic. In ...

    Mar 13, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Flicker Divide - prologue

    Hi Tinkem! :) I think that this idea is really good! You should definitely keep writing it because I really want to see where you go with this! :) Also, ...

    Mar 13, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Real World (Chapter 1)

    Hi Xiahou Zay! :) I really enjoyed this first chapter! I'm very interested to see where you're going with this story. However, I did see a few typos and confusing ...

    Mar 13, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Anything But Normal~Chapter One, Part Two

    Thanks so much for the review! I've overlooked this chapter so much so it's really helpful when you point out the flaws! I'll yet again apply these when I edit ...

    Mar 13, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Anything But Normal~Chapter One, Part One

    Thanks Xiahou Zay! I get what you're saying about telling everyone what it's about, but I wanted it to be a bit mysterious in the beginning. You understand what it's ...

    Mar 13, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Anything But Normal~Chapter One, Part One

    Thanks so much, Shadowhunter14! I will definitely apply your corrections! :) Glad you liked it; it means a lot!

    Mar 13, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: True Nirvana, Chapter 1

    Hi! :) Welcome to YWS (even though I joined the same day you did :)). I'm glad to be your first reviewer! I just have a few comments to help ...

    Mar 12, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm new and could use some friends.

    Hi Jane! :) I'm also new here and I find that the easiest and fastest way to find friends is to review ! The more you review, the better! If ...

    Mar 12, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: ~ Reviews from the Dynamic Duo ~

    Hi!:) I would appreciate it if you could review the first chapter (split into two parts) of my novel, "Anything But Normal". Thanks so much! :) Here's the link:

    Mar 12, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Half Winter (chapter 1)

    So far, I really like the storyline. It's intriguing and different. Great job on that! :) I did see quite a bit of grammatical errors, though. You might want to ...

    Mar 12, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Too Many Secrets Ch.1

    I think this is really good! I like the plot so far and the mystery that surrounds Caleb and Eva. Very nice! :) Though, it can definitely be improved. If ...

    Mar 12, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Critiques by Canislupis [Closed]

    Hi! :) If you can, I would love a few critiques on the first chapter (split into two parts) of my novel, "Anything But Normal". Here's the link: It's a ...

    Mar 12, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Trevor The Tyrant

    Haha, I absolutely adored this poem! I was actually laughing by the end. :) I loved your rhythm as well as the story. Keep writing! This was fantastic! :)

    Mar 12, 2011


A non-writing writer is a monster courting insanity.
— Franz Kafka