User avatar

rayhutch5

  • Art & Photography Re: Full Moon Battle

    I love this! :) I especially adore the waterfall looking thing (I'm not entirely sure what it's called) at the bottom; the colors there are beautiful. I do understand that ...

    Mar 17, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Anything But Normal~Chapter One, Part One

    Thanks Lupis! I see exactly what you mean! It helps a lot, thanks again! :)

    Mar 17, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Flower painting

    I think this flower is gorgeous! :) Your lines are superb, your color choice works together nicely, and I can tell that you really pay attention to details. The only ...

    Mar 16, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: A Drawing Of Billie Joe Armstrong

    I think this is really good! :) I maybe no expert at drawing (who am I kidding? I suck) but I do like this. This is something that I would ...

    Mar 16, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Here There Be Dragons - 1

    I love this story! :) You should definitely stick with the narrative style since it's different, fits perfectly, and allows you to add a ton of witty and humorous lines. ...

    Mar 16, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Circle of Chairs

    Very nice! :) I loved your description here, as well as the conversations among the characters; they seemed very real. I adore your writing style; it has a sort of ...

    Mar 16, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Anything But Normal~Chapter One, Part Two

    Hi xXTheBlackSheepXx!! Thanks so much for the review! I completely agree! :)

    Mar 16, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Anything But Normal~Chapter One, Part Two

    Thanks yet again, CarbonCore! The review helped a ton! :)

    Mar 15, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Anything But Normal~Chapter One, Part One

    Thanks for the review CarbonCore! I'll make sure to take your advice and revise some parts of this chapter. Thanks again! :)

    Mar 15, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: °•.♥.•° ☆♥★ I'd Love to Review You! ★♥☆ °•.♥.•°

    Hi Coco! :) I know this is a bit late, but I just found this. If you get a chance, can you review my novel, "Anything But Normal"? That would ...

    Mar 15, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Anything But Normal~Chapter One, Part Two

    You know, I've always felt that there wasn't something quite right with that sentence. Thanks for pointing it out! :) I'll definitely change it to something that fits better. Yes, ...

    Mar 15, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Tesseract - Chapter 1

    Hi! :) I really like this story so far! I like the plot (from what I can see) and feel that it has great potential! However, I did find many ...

    Mar 15, 2011
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Motel 66 (chapter 2)

    Hi! :) I'm so glad you asked me to review this! I love where you're going with this; I can't wait to read more. I love how developed your characters ...

    Mar 14, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Anything But Normal~Chapter Two

    Thanks, Summerlovee! No, you did help! Just letting me know that you like it helps a lot! :) I hope you get the chance to read the next chapter when ...

    Mar 14, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Motel 66 (chapter 1)

    Hi!:) I absolutely adore this! I'm very interested to see where you're going with it, so keep it coming! :) I just have a few nitpicks. When Reni blink the ...

    Mar 14, 2011


We know what a person thinks not when he tells us what he thinks, but by his actions.
— Isaac Bashevis Singer