User avatar

rayhutch5

  • WRFF Archive Re: Welcome to the Reviewing Machine [OPEN]

    Hi! :) I would definitely appreciate a review on my novel: It's only two chapters, but you can review as much of it as your heart desires. :) If you ...

    Mar 26, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Vengeance (chapter one)

    First off, the nitpicks: But here it was, the town of Guana burned to the ground, and all of its inhabitants including my surrogate father, dead. All except me. I'm ...

    Mar 25, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: I never post any artwork

    Awesome work! I especially love the tiger; the colors and details are just gorgeous. This really isn't a review, I just felt that liking it wouldn't be enough. Keep posting! ...

    Mar 25, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Nature at its Best

    Oh my goodness, I just spent a good five minutes gawking at each and every one of these pictures. I think they're beautiful! I think, one of my favorite things ...

    Mar 25, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Jupiter

    Hi xXTheBlackSheepXx! First off, I just want to say that I think this piece is stunning. I love the colors that you used and I also love the way you ...

    Mar 25, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Anything But Normal~Chapter Two

    Thanks, Lupis! The review is much appreciated! I'll definitely keep those things in mind when I go back and edit this! Thanks so much! :)

    Mar 25, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Blackened Runes - Prologue

    Very well done. Your writing seems very effortless and has a nice pace to it that readers appreciate. I like the way you start this; it just grips the reader, ...

    Mar 21, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Strange and Exciting Life of Daniel Romis (Part One)

    First off, the nitpicks: I would then tidy them away, pretending that the sentiments expressed within them didn’t mean anything to me. I love this sentence. It has a certain ...

    Mar 21, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Anything But Normal~Chapter Two

    Awesome review, blacksheep! Thanks so much for all of your help! I've always had a problem with commas, so the tips and links are really helpful! I'll make sure to ...

    Mar 20, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Anything But Normal~Chapter One, Part Two

    Thanks Bugbug! :) I'll be sure to change the format of my little comment! Thanks for pointing that out!

    Mar 20, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Week 1

    There are no critiques that I can really give on this; sorry about that. I just wanted to comment and say how much I love these! I think they're adorable ...

    Mar 18, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Anything But Normal~Chapter One, Part One

    Thanks bugbug368!! :) It means a lot!

    Mar 17, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: untitled... chapter one

    First off, the nitpicks: Dear diary I must contact the Archangels, I have found evidence of a Fallen Angel. I hope and pray that it is not a completely immoral ...

    Mar 17, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: When I Fell Pregnant [May]

    You know, I really like this. It was different from things I'm used to reading, but I really enjoyed it! I instantly fell in love with your characters (especially your ...

    Mar 17, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Demonic Hatred Chapter 1

    First off, the nitpicks: "I'll be back?! What do you mean by that?! I don't understand!" h e cried "I meant that no matter how hard I try, I can't ...

    Mar 17, 2011


The very worst use of time is to do very well what need not be done at all.
— Benjamin Tregoe