User avatar

rayhutch5

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Anything But Normal~Chapter One, Part One

    Thanks so much, Jojo! I'll definitely make sure to look over your nitpicks when I come back and start my second draft! :D You've helped me out so much! Thanks ...

    Apr 1, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Through the Glass - 1 & 2

    Hi! I'm Rachael, and I've come to review your lovely novel! I'm going to split this into two reviews so that I can give you a thorough review on each ...

    Mar 30, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Nature art!!

    Awesome, awesome job here! I have to say that the first is my favorite; you capture the sunlight and the beauty of the water just right! The colors are brought ...

    Mar 29, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Lost chapter 1

    Hi! This is Rachael, come to review your marvelous novel! :) I'm excited to read this, since I've been waiting for Review day to be over so that you could ...

    Mar 29, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Vengeance (chapter two)

    Hi! This is Rachael again, coming for another review. First off, I just want to say that most of what I say below are just opinions. Don't take them too ...

    Mar 29, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Anything But Normal~Chapter One, Part One

    Thanks, Silentpages! Yes, I have noticed that I switch back and forth between tenses, which I am definitely going to fix once I edit this piece! Thanks so much for ...

    Mar 28, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Larkspur's Dandelion

    Hi!:) I'm Rachael and I just came to review your short story! First off, your title caught my attention; I like it a lot. I also like her name. It's ...

    Mar 28, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Never Forget Me

    I. Love. This. Poem. Honestly, I can't see anything wrong with it. Why it doesn't have more views/reviews, I do not know. I adore this and I'm definitely putting it ...

    Mar 27, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: A Story

    Hiya! :) I'm Rachael! A warrior sent by Most High, I feel like this line disrupts the rhythm of the poem a bit. Maybe adding "the" before "Most High" would ...

    Mar 27, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: That Look

    I definitely agree with the other reviewers. They pointed out multiple things that I would have brought up myself. I did feel that it lacked a bit emotion. Since this ...

    Mar 27, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Anything But Normal~Chapter One, Part One

    Thanks, Oceanwriter99! I appreciate the review. I'll make sure to go back and edit this (it's a first draft :)) when I can. Yes, I know the title sucks (although ...

    Mar 27, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Lukewarm, Chapter 1. (EDITED)

    All right. So since this is a longer piece than I'm used to reviewing, I'm going to split it into two reviews. I'll post the second review as soon as ...

    Mar 27, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Summer peacock

    I really like these pictures! They're gorgeous! I especially love the focus of them. Very well done. :) My only complaint is that the first picture looks like it's been ...

    Mar 27, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Army of The Rulers of the Earth-Prologue

    Hiya! I'm Rachael! :) I like the idea of this story so far. It drew in my attention since this is the type of thing that I enjoy reading. I'm ...

    Mar 27, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Through the Storm

    I. Love. This. In the beginning, I thought that this was going to have a very sad ending and I was not looking forward to it. But, you managed to ...

    Mar 26, 2011


Not all treasure is silver and gold, mate.
— Captain Jack Sparrow