User avatar

rayhutch5

  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Dreamwalker - prologue (short)

    Hey, Dreamwalker! I just came by to return the favor and review your novel! :) I hope I help out; I haven't done a review in quite some time. Live ...

    Jun 12, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Anything But Normal~Chapter One, Part One

    Thanks so much for the review, Jai! I really appreciate you taking the time to look over my mistakes (which, believe me, I know there are many in this novel)! ...

    Jun 10, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Ink Drawings

    Envy... I. Envy. You. Seriously, these are really good. Sorry I can't offer any critiques, but I don't have any. :) Keep posting because these are really good. Rachael :D

    Apr 9, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Anything But Normal~Chapter One, Part One

    Thanks, Jesskare! I really appreciate that you took the time to review this! :) Yes, I'll definitely keep that in mind when I start my second draft. Thanks again! Rachael ...

    Apr 4, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Anything But Normal~Chapter One, Part Two

    Thanks yet again, Psudiname! Yes, I often have trouble trying to find the perfect balance between having just enough details on the important things, while not boring the readers with ...

    Apr 3, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Anything But Normal~Chapter One, Part One

    Thanks so much for the review, Psudiname! I appreciate the time and effort you put into sharing your opinions! I'll definitely keep in mind your helpful little hints on what ...

    Apr 3, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Anything But Normal~Chapter Two

    Dreamwalker, you're at it once again! I cannot even explain how much you've helped me out on this piece, but also how you've helped me as a writer. I will ...

    Apr 2, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Anything But Normal~Chapter One, Part Two

    Thank you so much, Dreamwalker! Your reviews are some of the best! And I cannot explain how much they made me smile! :D I'm so glad that you took the ...

    Apr 2, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Anything But Normal~Chapter One, Part One

    Thanks, Dreamwalker! I completely agree, and will definitely keep your review in mind when I start on my second draft! You've helped me out so much! :D Thanks again! Rachael

    Apr 2, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Well.

    Hey Arsenic! Belated welcome to YWS! :) I hope you're liking it here and I look forward to reviewing your work! You seem hilarious so I think I'm going to ...

    Apr 1, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi!

    Hey BanditToph! Welcome to YWS! I look forward to reviewing your work and getting to know you! :) I hope that you have an awesome time here, as we all ...

    Apr 1, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: The Mountains

    Wow. These are stunning. Just stunning. I would definitely have to say that number two is my favorite (three comes in second). You really captured the beauty of the scenery ...

    Apr 1, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Walker's reviews

    I'm here to get you out of your depression. ;) A review on my novel, Anything But Normal would be very much appreciated. It's fantasy, so I hope you enjoy ...

    Apr 1, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Psudiname: private reviewer... I like the sound of that

    Hey! I'd very much appreciate it if you could review my novel, Anything But Normal . I only have the first two chapters up (the first chapter is in two ...

    Apr 1, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Anything But Normal~Chapter One, Part Two

    Thanks, Gloss1! I'm flattered! :D Rachael

    Apr 1, 2011


Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact.
— William James