User avatar

rayhutch5

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Anything But Normal~Chapter One, Part One

    Thanks so much for all of your helpful comments! I'll definitely put them to use! Since this is just a first rough draft, I'm planning on definitely reviewing it later ...

    Mar 10, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Keep faith

    I agree that it seems like you were so concerned with rhyming the words that you seemed to pay little attention to the overall story being told by using those ...

    Mar 10, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I Fell Into the Fire

    I liked it! I'm trying to figure out how long it took you to write this because I can see the effort you put into it. Good job on the ...

    Mar 10, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Black Hole

    I really like this poem! I think you did a really good job on it. The only thing that I have a problem with is the rhythm and timing seems ...

    Mar 10, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: My Whispers On the Ocean

    I love this! Again, you put a ton of emotion into this poem as I have noticed that you do with many of our other poems, and I really liked ...

    Mar 10, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Sick, Polluted City

    Excellent posting! I really liked the visual that you gave me, as well as your chosen words. I really enjoyed reading this! Keep 'em coming! :)

    Mar 10, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: "But an old friend"

    I think you did a really good job on this! I enjoyed the rhythm that you used since it portrayed a more angry tone to it which is exactly what ...

    Mar 10, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: My Inspiration

    Amazing, amazing, amazing. I really like this poem and honestly cannot think of any critiques. I loved your rhyming and I felt that all of the words just flowed perfectly ...

    Mar 10, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Anything But Normal~Chapter One, Part One

    I looked at my small body in the mirror. The blue in the short, strapless dress brought out the blue specks in my dark grey eyes. My long, dark brown ...

    Mar 10, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: As if I Never Existed

    Personally, I don't write poetry but I enjoy reading it. This poem was absolutely superb! I feel that you captured the emotion perfectly and really went into detail of the ...

    Mar 10, 2011


On some days, my will to write disappears faster than a donut at a police station.
— Arcticus