User avatar

randy

  • Official Polls Re: YWS 2.0 Is Up And Running

    Good stuff, Lee!

    Jan 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Bands/music

    Pearl Jam and Dave Matthews are the best! REM Foo Fighters Michelle Branch ( my lover) The Skirts Sum 41 The Offspring (is kinda alright) Barenaked Ladies Oasis

    Jan 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Oh I wonder wonder wonder wonder...

    I know what's in Wonderball... Well, I would if I hadn't eaten it.

    Jan 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Avatar!

    Nope.

    Jan 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Big Brother

    He says he wants to be your friend, but then he slowly pulls you into the depths of ignorant oblivion. I remember once, long ago, I was a real boy. ...

    Jan 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Avatar!

    I'm a monkey.

    Jan 19, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Male Cosmetics?

    You mean like shaving your legs and stuff? Well, if it's your thing, I won't ask any questions. However, I love my hairy legs. I shave my face. I occaisonally ...

    Jan 19, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is it THAT Dangerous?

    Yeah, I really gotta stop handing out my personal information...all those perverts out there...maybe I should consider cancelling my credit card after all of those rather odd transactions...

    Jan 14, 2005


Surround yourself with people who are serious about being writers, and who will tell you, ‘Hey—you can do better than this.’ Who will be critical of your work, but also supportive. And who will not be competitive in a negative way.
— Isabel Quintero