User avatar

rainbowbubble

  • Welcome Mat Re: Newbie in the house(:

    hey isha! Great to meet you. Cool as! Lavender is awesome as well :3 I'll be sure to give you a random pm oneday, as the people on here are ...

    Oct 12, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newbie in the house(:

    Nice to meet you guys! Okay so maybe I was a "bit" brief when I was indroducing myself ;) I live in a country town in Victoria, Australia. Call me ...

    Oct 6, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newbie in the house(:

    Okay, apparently I'm supposed to introduce myself on this "welcome mat", so here I am saying a warm hello ;) I'm fourteen, and enjoy anything that has to do with ...

    Oct 4, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    Hey people, I'm new here and hope to share the joy of writing with others! haha love some reviews and stuff ;) -rainbowbubble x

    Oct 1, 2010


We are discreet sheep; we wait to see how the drove is going, and then go with the drove.
— Mark Twain