User avatar

rainbowbubble

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Quite Pain

    master writer class? hehe good times ;) i agree with the above reviews, but you did really well considering we only had 10-15mins, with the added pressure. Make sure you ...

    Oct 1, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Daddy?

    wow! really well written, great symbolism, kinda scares me as well!, my only advice is not to over-use question marks, but they are effective :) other than that, it's awesome! ...

    Oct 1, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    Hey people, I'm new here and hope to share the joy of writing with others! haha love some reviews and stuff ;) -rainbowbubble x

    Oct 1, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Truman Show (movie)

    Thanks for the great advice, we also studied the Truman Show in English. I don't usually rhyme as well, but i though I'd give it whirl. :) I'll try and ...

    Oct 1, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Truman Show (movie)

    All I wanted was to live my own life. And get away from my phony wife. I merely wanted to escape, And find a better place. This enticement of freedom ...

    Oct 1, 2010


If you know what the tip of a shoelace is called, Congratulations, you watched Phineas and Ferb!
— FireEyes