-
Re: How to write a afterword
I'm not writing a fanfiction, its more as me imagining that I'm someone important and commenting on the themes and ideas behind the play and the author and his inspirations. ...
Oct 19, 2013 -
Re: How to write a afterword
Hey I'm thinking about writing my own Afterword for 'Life Of Galileo' by Bertolt Bretcht. But I had to ask: can someone other than the author write an afterword? And ...
Oct 18, 2013 -
Re: Conflict
Heya! I'm writing a piece at school about conflict. And I just wanted your thoughts/any debate on the idea of conflict. That being, the nature of conflict, its consequences, causes ...
Oct 16, 2013 -
Re: A Final Sin
This is really good! However, I think you should try and keep the length of each line consistent through each of the verses, besides that, great job! -rainbowbubblex
Jun 10, 2011 -
Re: Pakistan: Love it or Leave it
Loves it! I'm an Australian-bred Pakistani, and I know exactly how you feel. The media's potrayel of our race is discriminative, one shouldn't be judged because of that, as the ...
Apr 3, 2011 -
Re: Road to Hell
A small beam of light infiltrated through the freight train’s unstable roof, the beam was so minuscule, therefore it perfectly resembled the amount of hope I possessed. Around us, the ...
Feb 25, 2011 -
Re: when theres a shooting star.
Heyy, This poem is alright, but it could use alot of work, take note of all the mispellings marked by StoryWeaver13 as poor grammer can turn off readers in an ...
Nov 8, 2010 -
Re: Last Regret
There’s something behind that innocent eye, A forlorn memory, That she’s seen, and she keeps asking why? It causes her grief, and infinite pain, And when those diamond tears would ...
Oct 26, 2010 -
Re: An Ocean of Mystery
I lie beneath the curving waves, With this mystique world, Beneath the depths of another, It consumes the emotions deep within, Allowing this oneness with nature to begin. Submerged deep ...
Oct 17, 2010 -
Re: Poison
MAADDY! and you say you can't do poetry? This is really good :D It has great imagery, and has a good flow, you should write more poems ;) -rainbowbubblex
Oct 17, 2010 -
Re: A place to get away
smashles, i hate you! ;) joking! Love the poem! Great flow, and the rhyme works really well here, and the end leaves you on the edge of your seet :D ...
Oct 12, 2010 -
Re: Newbie in the house(:
hey isha! Great to meet you. Cool as! Lavender is awesome as well :3 I'll be sure to give you a random pm oneday, as the people on here are ...
Oct 12, 2010 -
Re: The Light On The Memorial
Once again blossom you've written a fantastic poem! Great story and concept behind it, and it paints a really good picture in the reader's mind. :D You've portayed the hardships ...
Oct 11, 2010 -
Re: Newbie in the house(:
Nice to meet you guys! Okay so maybe I was a "bit" brief when I was indroducing myself ;) I live in a country town in Victoria, Australia. Call me ...
Oct 6, 2010 -
Re: Newbie in the house(:
Okay, apparently I'm supposed to introduce myself on this "welcome mat", so here I am saying a warm hello ;) I'm fourteen, and enjoy anything that has to do with ...
Oct 4, 2010
