User avatar

raevynstar

  • Writers Corner Re: Co-authoring

    I'm writing a fanfiction/crossover novel with my almost-twelve-year-old sister. Here's the problem: I've only ever written things on my own. 1. How do I motivate her to write "her chapters" ...

    Jul 10, 2015
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    My very first long story's opening. I was eleven years old and trying to write a dystopian ended up being 15 pages long and almost shame-inducing. "Gone. Before I was ...

    Jun 11, 2015
  • Research Re: What would make a nice man do the following?

    Basically, the main character was abused by her siblings as a young girl, so she hates children (isn't mean to them but goes out of her way to avoid them). ...

    Jun 11, 2015
  • Lounge, The Re: Non-YWS Writing Sites: What are they like?

    Was on for years but we don't talk about that time. Ever. Infiltrated YWO and TW back in the day. Never really got much of a warm welcome as YWO ...

    Jun 10, 2015
  • Lounge, The Re: Non-YWS Writing Sites: What are they like?

    Figment was my go-to site before this. -The navigation was, I'll admit, easier and better than on this site, but that was the only good thing about it, looking back. ...

    Jun 9, 2015
  • Writers Corner Re: Please Help Me Develop Two Story Ideas!

    It wasn't all you. I was more sensitive because of the other person on this thread, so I lashed out at you for some stupid reason, if that makes sense. ...

    Jun 8, 2015
  • Writing Tips Re: What Is Your Favorite Writing Tip?

    Never talk about the idea before you write. All you'll find is that people will be completely brutal, and that will discourage you immensely. I know from experience.

    Jun 8, 2015
  • Writers Corner Re: Please Help Me Develop Two Story Ideas!

    No one else need reply. I'm done with asking people about my ideas....

    Jun 8, 2015
  • WRFF Archive Re: Looking For Things to Review

    Anyone?

    Jun 8, 2015
  • Writers Corner Re: Please Help Me Develop Two Story Ideas!

    1. My idea that's not fanfiction goes something like this: There's a dystopian society where a monarchy is all-powerful, with the queen being their God, basically. The main character (thinking ...

    Jun 8, 2015
  • Information Desk Re: How to Report: threads, trolls, members, spam etc.

    I wasn't sure how to report this, but there are two reviews of my story that are exactly the same. Word for word. The one by "Sidd[not putting the rest ...

    Jun 8, 2015
  • Questions and Answers Re: How do I...

    ...Give myself a signature? I know it should be obvious, but..... :?:

    Jun 8, 2015
  • Official Polls Re: Have you ever met a famous author?

    I voted "no", but then I remembered that I did meet one: Yoko Kawashima Watkins, who came to my school last year. She's awesome.

    Jun 8, 2015
  • Lounge, The Re: The last thing you... [No fibbing!]

    The last thing you ate? A brownie. Don't judge! :D - The last thing you drank? Water - The last thing you read offline? (could range from the ingredients of ...

    Jun 6, 2015
  • Official Polls Re: At What Age Did You Begin Reading?

    I was two, according to my family. I know I've been reading ever since I can remember....

    Jun 6, 2015


I'll admit the two turtle doves are growing on me, but there are ten birds in this house already and we both know geese are feathered bioweapons of mass destruction.
— Silvern