User avatar

racket

some people have lives, some people have music

  • Contests Re: 100 Words Daily - July

    Thanks!

    Jul 3, 2017
  • Contests Re: 100 Words Daily - July

    @Sonder inspired me to join this. I know it already started but is it okay if I join? I did today's :) Racket's Daily 100

    Jul 2, 2017
  • Writing Olympics 2016 Re: Non-Stop

    Count me in!

    Aug 5, 2016
  • Holiday Archive Re: The YWS 2015 Yearbook!

    Saving spot.... I feel the need to apologize before hand to all the people I forget to put in here... you know... in the future...

    Dec 20, 2015
  • Archive Re: Not Another Birthday

    It had been a very strange day, and @racket was determined to enjoy it. She, @Stegosaurus, and @Wolfie36 had been having a fine time of it, breaking out of cages ...

    Nov 13, 2015
  • Information Desk Archive Re: September is NaRevWriMo!

    Here goes! Of Days Gone By by [insert name] They made this work private, but I reviewed it before hand... Can't remember who wrote it.... Woot!

    Sep 6, 2015
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Star Treck Vs Star Wars

    How the heck could you choose between these two absolute masterpieces? ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL US? *coughs* Sorry. I cannot possibly choose.

    Sep 2, 2015
  • Art & Photography Re: Elysium's Banners

    Hey, Elysium, would you mind making me a banner? I'd like it if it looked like a sidewalk and had, like, converse shoe prints on it or something. And 'racket' ...

    Aug 2, 2015
  • Lounge, The Re: What is your future band name?

    Dead Batteries. It sounds so serious, right?

    Jul 3, 2015
  • Randomosity Re: Type your username with your toe!

    racx,ketrvftrf XD Trying again! racket *shakes fist* Victory is mine! XD

    Jan 12, 2015
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Niteowl's Nonsensical Nothingness

    Hi! I know I'm a year late, but I just read all your poetry in one dose, and I just want to say, this is all way better than I ...

    Jul 2, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: Third Person.

    Racket thanks Raven. Racket takes Raven's fedora and hands Raven a pen to use instead. Racket places fedora on Racket's head.

    Apr 15, 2014
  • 2014 Writing Olympics Re: Event 3: Good Guys Finish Last

    Place hold...story in progress!

    Feb 10, 2014
  • 2014 Writing Olympics Re: Event 2: Go Away and Stay Away!

    I hereby declare the ban-age of a certain user by the name of @WritingWolf. Saving places does not belong in this world. Hasn't anyone told you such a thing as ...

    Feb 9, 2014
  • 2014 Writing Olympics Re: Event 2: Go Away and Stay Away!

    I ban Ms. Buggie for her name. It gives me a sense of formication every time I hear it. I can feel the beetles crawling now...*shudders* I also ban Ms. ...

    Feb 9, 2014


You'd be astonished at the intimate stories, hidden struggles, and heartfelt dreams that people are willing to reveal if only they find someone who'll truly listen.
— Arcticus