User avatar

rachellecarter

rachellecarter

  • Research Re: Books on Writing?

    Hey. Rachelle here. I am taking the advice of a published author and I am looking for books to read on writing techniques. Are there any you would recommend? Are ...

    Mar 22, 2015
  • Writers Corner Re: How dark is too dark?

    If anyone could answer this question as well, when do kids start reading chapter books? I mean I started in like first grade, but there were a lot of kids ...

    Mar 18, 2015
  • Writers Corner Re: How dark is too dark?

    Thanks guys:) you really dulled my fears.

    Mar 17, 2015
  • Writers Corner Re: How dark is too dark?

    Thanks @AdrianMoon :) It took a turn for the worst because as I was writing it, I could tell that it wasn't quite as good as the rest of the ...

    Mar 17, 2015
  • Writers Corner Re: How dark is too dark?

    Okay! And thanks for the review as well!

    Mar 17, 2015
  • Writers Corner Re: How dark is too dark?

    @Bloodsrain do you think that a couple of sword fighting scenes would be okay? No one dies, but it get's pretty intense. and @Pompadour hahaha I agree :P

    Mar 17, 2015
  • Writing Tips Re: Essential websites for anyone trying to get published

    If I may add one to the list, . It has everything a writer could want. Everyday, new magazines and publishing companies are listed that want submissions for every genre ...

    Mar 17, 2015
  • Writers Corner Re: How dark is too dark?

    Hey guys. A little help please? I am writing a children's story, and I want it to be good. But I think it might be too dark... I can't tell. ...

    Mar 17, 2015
  • Writers Corner Re: Novel Idea!

    This girl should fall in live with the Mexican girl's older brother. Yup. Totes. It could be a good novel, but a lot of research is ahead, my friend.

    Mar 13, 2015
  • Writing Tutorials Re: Third Person Writing

    You are a genius! I haven't been a good 3rd person writer in a long time! Now it's like I'm writing in 1st person, but still in 3rd person! Thanks ...

    Mar 11, 2015
  • Writers Corner Re: Is it against the Copyright laws?

    I had a great idea for a book. I had it all planned out and I even started writing it. Then it hit me. This is the exact same plot ...

    Feb 25, 2015
  • Writers Corner Re: Plot Bunny Adoption!

    Write about a schizophrenic that falls in love with her fantasy while she's in the loony bin. My sister keeps bugging me about writing this but it's really not my ...

    Feb 25, 2015
  • Writing Tips Re: How to balance school and writing?

    Here's what I do. I do my schoolwork for a while, then I write. Then I go back to schoolwork. Repeat. Otherwise, I do what is only necessary that day. ...

    Feb 24, 2015
  • Writing Tips Re: Why Do I Need an Agent

    Why do I need an Agent? Do I have to pay them out of pocket or from the profit from my book? Can I be my own agent? :?:

    Feb 24, 2015
  • Writers Corner Re: My Writing Ideas Are Running Away From Me

    Thanks guys! This is a huge help. I think I will just take a break for a while. Maybe I will do some free writing. Anyways, thanks for the help ...

    Feb 24, 2015


"The rules of capitalization are so unfair to the words in the middle of a sentence."
— John Green, Paper Towns