User avatar

rachellecarter

rachellecarter

  • WRFF Archive Re: Theo's Review Thread

    Hey! I hope you're okay with reviewing my story. I explained it's genre with the story. It's a chapter book for kids. Here's a link to it. (I'm new here ...

    Mar 4, 2015
  • Writers Corner Re: Is it against the Copyright laws?

    I had a great idea for a book. I had it all planned out and I even started writing it. Then it hit me. This is the exact same plot ...

    Feb 25, 2015
  • Writers Corner Re: Plot Bunny Adoption!

    Write about a schizophrenic that falls in love with her fantasy while she's in the loony bin. My sister keeps bugging me about writing this but it's really not my ...

    Feb 25, 2015
  • Writing Tips Re: How to balance school and writing?

    Here's what I do. I do my schoolwork for a while, then I write. Then I go back to schoolwork. Repeat. Otherwise, I do what is only necessary that day. ...

    Feb 24, 2015
  • Writing Tips Re: Why Do I Need an Agent

    Why do I need an Agent? Do I have to pay them out of pocket or from the profit from my book? Can I be my own agent? :?:

    Feb 24, 2015
  • Writers Corner Re: My Writing Ideas Are Running Away From Me

    Thanks guys! This is a huge help. I think I will just take a break for a while. Maybe I will do some free writing. Anyways, thanks for the help ...

    Feb 24, 2015
  • Writers Corner Re: My Writing Ideas Are Running Away From Me

    I have Writer's Block like no other. :evil: It's the bad kind where I need an idea but nothing is coming except for really bad ones. I feel the urge ...

    Feb 24, 2015


Patience is the strength of the weak, impatience is the weakness of the strong.
— Immanuel Kant, Philosopher