User avatar

rachellecarter

rachellecarter

  • Research Re: Books on Writing?

    Hey. Rachelle here. I am taking the advice of a published author and I am looking for books to read on writing techniques. Are there any you would recommend? Are ...

    Mar 22, 2015
  • Writers Corner Re: How dark is too dark?

    If anyone could answer this question as well, when do kids start reading chapter books? I mean I started in like first grade, but there were a lot of kids ...

    Mar 18, 2015
  • Writers Corner Re: How dark is too dark?

    Thanks guys:) you really dulled my fears.

    Mar 17, 2015
  • Writers Corner Re: How dark is too dark?

    Thanks @AdrianMoon :) It took a turn for the worst because as I was writing it, I could tell that it wasn't quite as good as the rest of the ...

    Mar 17, 2015
  • Writers Corner Re: How dark is too dark?

    Okay! And thanks for the review as well!

    Mar 17, 2015
  • Writers Corner Re: How dark is too dark?

    @Bloodsrain do you think that a couple of sword fighting scenes would be okay? No one dies, but it get's pretty intense. and @Pompadour hahaha I agree :P

    Mar 17, 2015
  • Writing Tips Re: Essential websites for anyone trying to get published

    If I may add one to the list, . It has everything a writer could want. Everyday, new magazines and publishing companies are listed that want submissions for every genre ...

    Mar 17, 2015
  • Writers Corner Re: How dark is too dark?

    Hey guys. A little help please? I am writing a children's story, and I want it to be good. But I think it might be too dark... I can't tell. ...

    Mar 17, 2015
  • WRFF Archive Re: I'll review your writing. [Closed]

    psudiname, its done.

    Mar 17, 2015
  • WRFF Archive Re: I'll review your writing. [Closed]

    haven235, it's done! Hope you like it.

    Mar 16, 2015
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What does this username make you think of?

    Well at first I read it as Adrian Monk so I thought of the TV show Monk. :P

    Mar 13, 2015
  • Writers Corner Re: Novel Idea!

    This girl should fall in live with the Mexican girl's older brother. Yup. Totes. It could be a good novel, but a lot of research is ahead, my friend.

    Mar 13, 2015
  • WRFF Archive Re: I'll review your writing. [Closed]

    AttackOfTheFlash, it's done. Hope you like it!

    Mar 12, 2015
  • WRFF Archive Re: I'll review your writing. [Closed]

    Hello everyone! :D I'm Rachelle and I will give you reviews on your writing. You don't need to give me anything in return (unless you want to ;) ). But ...

    Mar 12, 2015
  • Writing Tutorials Re: Third Person Writing

    You are a genius! I haven't been a good 3rd person writer in a long time! Now it's like I'm writing in 1st person, but still in 3rd person! Thanks ...

    Mar 11, 2015


Powerful men have a way of avoiding consequences.
— Dr. Harrison Wells, The Flash