-
Re: Dear...Everyone
Hi fictionfanatic! Reading this I get the feeling that you have some pretty strong feelings twisted deep inside. This little letter briefly exposes them...but we don't get to learn much ...
Sep 3, 2010 -
Re: Erased
Hi Rose! As always, your writing is filled with wonderful imagery. I agree with what you have said, it does seem choppy. It is beautifully honest in the way journal ...
Sep 3, 2010 -
Re: My Flotsam Love, Part I
First of all, there are many good things here! Rose, your control of words creates such brilliant images. Each line is like a little picture; I'm amazed by what you ...
Sep 1, 2010 -
Re: The Haunted Saga. Part 1: The Spector
Hi Mockingbird! I'm so glad you submitted this--I love scary stories! The creepy parts were excellent but there are some things I would like to address, the most dire being ...
Jul 22, 2010 -
Re: Popular Violence
Hi Spork! I enjoyed reading your piece. Usually I turn and run from such a long post, but your story captured my interest until the very end. What an original ...
Jul 22, 2010 -
Re: The Stupidity of Sharks
Hmnmn. This is interesting. I'm not exactly sure what to think about it. There were thinks I liked and things I didn't like and things I didn't like at first ...
Jul 21, 2010 -
Re: One Interpretation of Life and Death
As a disclaimer: If you are confused in any way by this review I would be delighted to explain it if you contact me personally! This piece is full of ...
Jul 21, 2010 -
Re: A Not-So-Normal Study Abroad Trip
Hi! You're taking on a very unique subject matter and that makes it challenging; I like it! I hope you're able to take on the Middle East. I just wonder, ...
Apr 19, 2010 -
Re: What is the Best Book you have read...
1. The Hunger Games series - Suzanne Collins (most unputdownable books ever) Hah, this is so true. When I bought the first one I got so absorbed that I read ...
Apr 18, 2010 -
Re: Aftermath
I liked the cleverness of your overall plot. Especially Lester's name and the "one less" thing. And you created some exceptional and engaging dialogue! I have trouble with interesting dialogue ...
Apr 17, 2010 -
Re: The Earlswood Confession: Part Two
Hi, you have the honor of being my very first victim! I'll start simple to get warmed up. Try eliminating nonessential words. As my English teacher says, the key to ...
Apr 17, 2010
