User avatar

rachelH2O

  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: A Not-So-Normal Study Abroad Trip

    Hi! You're taking on a very unique subject matter and that makes it challenging; I like it! I hope you're able to take on the Middle East. I just wonder, ...

    Apr 19, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: What is the Best Book you have read...

    1. The Hunger Games series - Suzanne Collins (most unputdownable books ever) Hah, this is so true. When I bought the first one I got so absorbed that I read ...

    Apr 18, 2010
  • General Articles Re: Why I'm Afraid of Dogs

    Thank you for your wonderful comments. I often find myself using unusual vocabulary that I probably shouldn't. But I think I should clarify... not a simple child's narration of her ...

    Apr 17, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Aftermath

    I liked the cleverness of your overall plot. Especially Lester's name and the "one less" thing. And you created some exceptional and engaging dialogue! I have trouble with interesting dialogue ...

    Apr 17, 2010
  • General Articles Re: Why I'm Afraid of Dogs

    Guess what! I finished this story! The final edited version can be read here: This is my first post here. And it's only half the story. I plan on completing ...

    Apr 17, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Earlswood Confession: Part Two

    Hi, you have the honor of being my very first victim! I'll start simple to get warmed up. Try eliminating nonessential words. As my English teacher says, the key to ...

    Apr 17, 2010


And you have to flaunt the weird, my friends.
— Alex Fierro