User avatar

rachelH2O

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Dear...Everyone

    Hi fictionfanatic! Reading this I get the feeling that you have some pretty strong feelings twisted deep inside. This little letter briefly exposes them...but we don't get to learn much ...

    Sep 3, 2010
  • General Articles Re: Erased

    Hi Rose! As always, your writing is filled with wonderful imagery. I agree with what you have said, it does seem choppy. It is beautifully honest in the way journal ...

    Sep 3, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: My Flotsam Love, Part I

    First of all, there are many good things here! Rose, your control of words creates such brilliant images. Each line is like a little picture; I'm amazed by what you ...

    Sep 1, 2010
  • General Articles Re: The Catch

    Thanks for the comments, guys! They were all very helpful and I will definitely include your advice in my revisions. The biggest problem with it is probably the repetitive prose, ...

    Jul 23, 2010
  • General Articles Re: The Catch

    I've been digging up old stuff. This one is from last year written about some time in my childhood. See, I used to catch all sorts of animals: butterflies, lizards, ...

    Jul 22, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: One Interpretation of Life and Death

    but honestly, if i could have read this aloud, i think my lengthy, philosophically rampant, sentences would make much more sense; considering i wanted that description of the 'pursuing death' ...

    Jul 22, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Haunted Saga. Part 1: The Spector

    Hi Mockingbird! I'm so glad you submitted this--I love scary stories! The creepy parts were excellent but there are some things I would like to address, the most dire being ...

    Jul 22, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Popular Violence

    P.S. I'm not really sure what happened at the end. Who is Hayes? Is it like...a book within a book? Or...well, I'm intrigued.

    Jul 22, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Popular Violence

    Hi Spork! I enjoyed reading your piece. Usually I turn and run from such a long post, but your story captured my interest until the very end. What an original ...

    Jul 22, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Stupidity of Sharks

    Hmnmn. This is interesting. I'm not exactly sure what to think about it. There were thinks I liked and things I didn't like and things I didn't like at first ...

    Jul 21, 2010
  • General Articles Re: Why I'm Afraid of Dogs

    I was expecting some tragic/horrific story about the giant pittbull or rottwieler (or some other stereotypical dog associated with vicious behavior) who menaced you with bared teeth at a young ...

    Jul 21, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: One Interpretation of Life and Death

    As a disclaimer: If you are confused in any way by this review I would be delighted to explain it if you contact me personally! This piece is full of ...

    Jul 21, 2010
  • General Articles Re: An Abstract Outlook on Invisibility

    Ah, Rellety that is a wonderful suggestion! I will definitely add that to the end of my piece. And as to the philosophy behind it...well, I was half-asleep at best ...

    Jul 21, 2010
  • General Articles Re: An Abstract Outlook on Invisibility

    Well, I don't really know what to think of this yet. It's very new, and fresh, and raw. I plan on going back and editing it a few times this ...

    Jul 17, 2010
  • General Articles Re: Why I'm Afraid of Dogs (Edited)

    I posted an incomplete draft of this a few months ago. Since I'm somewhat it OK to post an edited story as something completely new, or am I supposed to ...

    May 28, 2010


I'll admit the two turtle doves are growing on me, but there are ten birds in this house already and we both know geese are feathered bioweapons of mass destruction.
— Silvern