User avatar

quitecontrary

quitecontrary

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    @Horisun The biggest thing I want to fight against is people's ignorance of abortion laws in the U.S(and lack of them). I can't sift through every case and give you ...

    Mar 8, 2021
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    @Vita I know you didn't ask me the question, but I just want to say this really quick: In situations like these, aren't we valuing one type of life over ...

    Mar 8, 2021
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    @Vil I want to prove to you that a fetus is a human and that you absolutely can compare a fetus and an unborn child. First off, there's a difference ...

    Mar 6, 2021
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    I'm just going to drop in again in reply to @Horisun real quick: It's terrible that people have to go through things like that, and I fully sympathize with her. ...

    Mar 6, 2021
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Universal Basic Income Discussion

    Also I just realized how much of a first-world problem this("being poor was his choice"XD) But seriously, even developing countries where this might be needed most don't have the power/money ...

    Mar 3, 2021
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Universal Basic Income Discussion

    The whole point of UBI is that there are people who can't even afford BASIC HUMAN NECCESSITIES, such as food, water, and shelter. I don't think being "poor" is such ...

    Mar 3, 2021
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    @Vil You sources say that a majority of Jewish Americans support abortion; not that the specific verse we were talking about is about abortion. The NIV translation of the bible ...

    Feb 27, 2021
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    @sylrie I hope you feel better soon

    Feb 27, 2021
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    I understand where you're coming from, @sylrie, but just to make it clear I wasn't trying to reduce humans to the level of tools. This is kind of goes along ...

    Feb 27, 2021
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    Okay, so I know this discussion stopped a little while ago, and frankly I'm pretty scared to open it up again. However, there is one thing that was only barely ...

    Feb 26, 2021
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Universal Basic Income Discussion

    (Sorry for the late response)You make a lot of good points, but to me this system still seems largely unnecessary. What you see as government help for starting businesses, I ...

    Feb 20, 2021
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Universal Basic Income Discussion

    Hi @Necromancer14! I've never heard the term UBI before, but there's a couple reasons why I would disagree with having a baseline income for all working/nonworking adults. Just to be ...

    Feb 11, 2021
  • Contests Re: Among Us Review Day: Review Tasklist

    Let's do this! Number of Reviews Written: 5 Common Tasks Fix Wiring: [greenroom/author]

    Jan 30, 2021
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is There a God?

    To sum up, I don't believe in god because there is no evidence for him, and because I am perfectly happy as an atheist. I believe there is evidence for ...

    Jul 10, 2020


Don't be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart.
— Roy T. Bennett