User avatar

quitecontrary

quitecontrary

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    Okay, so I know this discussion stopped a little while ago, and frankly I'm pretty scared to open it up again. However, there is one thing that was only barely ...

    Feb 26, 2021
  • Writing Activities Re: Poem Spot - [ on the spot ]

    There's something different about the sun, how it never changes all the day long but my perspective does-- Maybe it's because the heart inside of it beats like a gong ...

    Feb 25, 2021
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Universal Basic Income Discussion

    (Sorry for the late response)You make a lot of good points, but to me this system still seems largely unnecessary. What you see as government help for starting businesses, I ...

    Feb 20, 2021
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change a Letter

    dyer

    Feb 12, 2021
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change a Letter

    doers

    Feb 12, 2021
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change a Letter

    doors

    Feb 12, 2021
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Universal Basic Income Discussion

    Hi @Necromancer14! I've never heard the term UBI before, but there's a couple reasons why I would disagree with having a baseline income for all working/nonworking adults. Just to be ...

    Feb 11, 2021
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change a Letter

    coop

    Feb 11, 2021
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change a Letter

    moor

    Feb 7, 2021
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change a Letter

    droop

    Feb 6, 2021
  • Contests Re: Among Us Review Day: Review Tasklist

    Let's do this! Number of Reviews Written: 5 Common Tasks Fix Wiring: [greenroom/author]

    Jan 30, 2021
  • Writing Activities Re: Haiku Train

    There rarely grows moss in glacial climates like mine; new hope brings soft springs.

    Jan 28, 2021
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change a Letter

    Plod

    Jan 28, 2021
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is There a God?

    To sum up, I don't believe in god because there is no evidence for him, and because I am perfectly happy as an atheist. I believe there is evidence for ...

    Jul 10, 2020
  • Writing Activities Re: Haiku Train

    He brings so much joy Stuffed in a large red bag; bells Ring softly like stars.

    May 25, 2020


Marge, it takes two to lie. One to lie and one to listen.
— Homer Simpson