-
Re: an exploration of hope;
5. An Unfulfilled Wish Sing a lullaby to a child, with tenor soft and sweet; and my gaze shall still, turn mild and sympathize with thee. For twice now your ...
Apr 6, 2021 -
Re: On the palms of eternity
@rida I love your thread so much! This last piece was so full of wonderful imagery(I can't choose a favorite part but "The sky / Darkens" stanza was just *chef's ...
Apr 6, 2021 -
Re: an exploration of hope;
4. Go I yearn so to leave-- weaned on love and wolf's milk my bones are strong and the skin of my paw is thick. more than blood I reach ...
Apr 5, 2021 -
Re: an exploration of hope;
3. To a broken heart Shhh. It's okay. Those broken pieces on the floor? They aren't you anymore. I know it's hard to leave your past to stop and reflect ...
Apr 5, 2021 -
Re: an exploration of hope;
2. Bee Sting Fickle truth leaps out of my care, like a jack rabbit it taunts me with wide eyes and a dauntless stare. Sleep is no master of the ...
Apr 3, 2021 -
Re: an exploration of hope;
1. (draft) Two sides of a coin "It's such a shame," my weary thoughts concede, "that a single coin flip should decide your whole day. Your pulse is weak every ...
Apr 1, 2021 -
Re: Abortion
@Horisun I get what you're saying but isn't it a double standard to talk about the woman having control over her body(for clarification: the baby isn't her body, it's just ...
Mar 22, 2021 -
Re: Abortion
@Yoshikrab I know I've been saying it shouldn't be a choice but "she should definitely abort"? That sounds like a cycle of violence to me, and that's exactly what I ...
Mar 20, 2021 -
Re: Poem Spot - [ on the spot ]
There's a Fibonacci sequence at the tip of my fingers, just barely brushing the neurons and sending joules of electricity to warn my brain of what's coming; the waves of ...
Mar 16, 2021 -
Re: Abortion
People tend to associate facts and science with the cold, the robotic, and the unemotional , but I think that's a misconception. I find science to be a very good ...
Mar 16, 2021 -
Re: Abortion
@TheScribe I was confusing morality with ethics, thanks for making that clear to me. From a religious perspective, ethics is not what a majority of society believes, but from a ...
Mar 15, 2021 -
Re: Abortion
@Vil I make a distinction between human life and a specific person's "life story": human life is simply the fact of being alive and being human. Hitler and Stalin both ...
Mar 14, 2021 -
Re: Abortion
If value is based on perspective, why do judges and juries try to be so unbiased? The people in the jury might not value the defendant but they have to ...
Mar 13, 2021 -
Re: Abortion
I am *not* advocating passivity in situations regarding the lives of other people. It shouldn't be about choosing one life over another, it should be about rescuing everything you can, ...
Mar 13, 2021 -
Re: Abortion
@Vita it just doesn't make sense to me to perform an evil even if it is to save another person's life. Both of the situations you presented to me force ...
Mar 13, 2021
