Random avatar

quietloud798

  • Welcome Mat Re: It's about time you knew me

    You're definitely right that team sports suck. They are truely terrible.

    May 16, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: So this is me

    Oh my gosh! I love CSI!! It's quite possibly the best show *ever*!

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Ooh Shinyyyyyyyyy!

    Vegetarians rock, and I'm one too. I play the flute too and have since third grade. Both are amazing.

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Quiet in the flesh, loud in the brain

    Wow, that's a lot. I think I'd be too overwhelmed that I'd be dead in one day to like, do anything. Tony is like the big brother you never had ...

    Feb 27, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Quiet in the flesh, loud in the brain

    Haha Abby is amazing, and I totally love her hippo And you guys all seem so cool I'd love to talk to yas sometime Oh, and I have a question ...

    Feb 27, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Quiet in the flesh, loud in the brain

    I'm not the biggest fan of talking about myself but I'm insanely bored so here goes. So here goes... My name's Rachel, I'm in eigth grade, and I'm fourteen. I ...

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: My name is James

    You seem like a not so bad guy I'd watch yourself though I get eaten alive on this site But I think we'll get along just fine Good luck

    Feb 20, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey!

    You can find most of my work in Other Poetry I write more unconventinal stuff, and I kind of surprised when I saw all of the time period peices If ...

    Jan 31, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey!

    Thanks you guys for the advice! It's very helpful! And wow that's super cool that we have the same name Racheal! So I absolutly love alternative type music and some ...

    Jan 31, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey!

    My name's Rachel and I love to write Most of my inspiration comes from nature I love friends so just add me or whatever and I'll talk to you So ...

    Jan 31, 2009


snacks are relevant to every situation and your argument is invalid
— LemonTheDorkyPanda